Author Topic: david icke rocks!  (Read 1456 times)

Offline carnut

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
david icke rocks!
« on: January 02, 2012, 12:26:43 AM »
hey guys.
ive found this guys website.
wow!
anybody who wonders why things are so f**ked up, should check this out!
lots of info to digest, heaps!,
just take it easy on yourself, some of it is fairly out there.
these ****s are brainwashing us, aswell as poisioning us!!!!
if you wish for your children not to be slaves, then pass this info around!
unf**kingbelieveable!!!!

and
happy and healty newyear to all.

Offline Olivia_jason

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: david icke rocks!
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2012, 01:31:06 AM »
this guy is a nutter i am sorry i cant agree with you, ive read a few books of his, and lizards from outer space (reptilians) arent really that much of an eye opening experience for me. ps i can make jetstreems with one of my rc airplanes, they are not chem trails. lol but hey what do i know im brain washed, for a guy who thinks a new world order lead by Reptiles from out of space. one of the things i thought was funny, he thinks we are being poisoned in our water for mind control, yet he tells us to buy bottled water for $2 for 600ml's? maybe he is just brain washed by coke a cola who own 90% of bottled water in Australia? for a guy who hates capitalism Icke sure likes promoting them and encouraging them to be consumers to them.

« Last Edit: January 02, 2012, 01:45:19 AM by Olivia_jason »

Offline carnut

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2012, 01:42:38 AM »
the reptile part is pretty hard.

but wars, gm foods, world governments and banks and armys,  implants.
this stuff is for real.

dont believe what the tv and papers tells you.

i havnt read his books, just seen videos
i not much reader, video easier for me.

he is definately not a nutter.

Offline carnut

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2012, 01:49:12 AM »
mate check out flouride.
flouride is bad for you(unless youre a maunfacturer!)
buggers up your pineal gland(making you easier to control)

thanks for your input

***this could be hard, but keep your cool****
ps it is your ego that makes you feel like you know "stuff".
you have not become that way by accident.
forget the media and feel with your innards/soul/spirit.

« Last Edit: January 02, 2012, 02:00:09 AM by carnut »

Offline Olivia_jason

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2012, 01:50:08 AM »
oh and then i read one of his write up on when obama wanted to make a health care system similar to how we have here in Australia's referring to it as communism. when you read his books read them with both eyes open, read what he says and how he says it, because imo he preaches the same we way he accuses others of doing in brain washing us. very clever nutter however.

mate forget his video's read his books, this guy is like hitler imo. just as dangerous, he can make people beleive in things, and im just waiting for the day he convinces people to act on his preachings.
he preeches about taking up arms and fighting, he wants to see people armed to their teeth, this guy is dangerous. again i read this stuff for my self. i read his books open minded. as friends have been suckered into this garbage of reptiles from out of space, new world order, 2012 ending and all the other crap he talks about whilst promoting his books making good money and oh and last time i saw he was promoting his sons band trying to get him famous lol.

so you dont like fluride, take davids advice and surrender your self to cokacola, really last time  i checked he said corporations are some of these families of reptiles that control us??? yet he posts vids from his microsoft driven pc, on youtube, and from his iphone telling people to pay for bottled water. the guy is a hypocrit. real nwo believers live off the radar with out tv even up in the hills of the usa, not on tv radio and youtube.

he also says about fluride that hitler gave it to the Jews to sedate the before killing them, however in the same book Icke says the Holocaust never happened, which one is it ? Hitler used floride on the Jews to sedate them for mind control before killing them them in a holocaust that never happened?

i have a good freind of mine, who has been suckered into his garbage, he changed his name to some weird bloody new name, he now sits in his room smoking drugs depressed and scared as hell reptiles are coming to get him, @ 28 years of age. i now only read this crap of his so i can at-least debate it when some one comes up saying i am not informed and have no idea of the facts, he is the new version of scary trends where we  like to freak out about things for no reason, like killa bees and y2k bug, 2012 and all those other trendy scary things.

i dont need to write book to tell you why things are f**ked up,its because people aren't evolved enough to live peacefully, every one knows that, it doesn't need reptiles thrown in to make it any more profound
« Last Edit: January 02, 2012, 02:12:18 AM by Olivia_jason »

Offline Olivia_jason

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2012, 02:06:26 AM »
on your edit above, was that one of his qoutes that he tells you to say to people when they question him??

because to those who dont know this person  Icke we are talking about, he offers his followers advice to qoute certain things when they debate his theory's.
 yet he calls people who dont follow him sheep???????

Offline carnut

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2012, 02:46:16 AM »
i dont know abt the healthcare thing- though i dont feel ours couldnt be improved upon.

guns. i dont like them. i dont feel like the incident in tassie really warranted the reaction though.

i would like to think i could kill someone that was about to kill me.(i hope but maybe not)

giving up flouride does not mean taking up cocacola.(we got watertank(mozzie farm))
in "the corporation film", some believe wanting people to pay for the water that falls from the sky!(good one!)

i cant blame a father for wanting and trying to help their son.

nwo/rothchilds have orchestrated both ww1 and2.(apparantly stalin was heard bragging that he is working for rothchilds.

oh yes the holocaust happened, and no one will ever be allowed to forget(jews = media)

real nwo believers in the hills?there will be nowhere to run.must be united not isolated.(divide and conquer = best trick in book)

i like the idea of using their own tools against them : tv internet and youtube.

the evolution thing...everybody knows!!!

re: edit...no mate, that was mine.

sheep thing; i think he says people are sheep(easily led)
i particularly like the bit abt people sheep not needing a sheepdog......cause that job is done by ourselves(society)

very sorry to hear your friend has got a bit crazy.....pharmasudical companies make heaps from selling drugs to fix this.
just hope that theyve been tested better than the gm foods!

i thank you for your input, very much.

Offline Cow Corner

• Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2012, 08:32:57 AM »
 :lol
Break out the tin foil hats folks...chicken little has informed me that the sky is falling!
 :D
" It's not the right time to be sober, now the idiots are taking over"

Offline Retropin

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2012, 10:34:21 AM »
Im 45 yrs old and was brought up in UK where flouride in water has been around before i was born... im not dead.. im not brainwashed ( all hail Plankton!) and if you think residents in UK are easily controlled due to flouride you are living under a rock ( all hail Plankton!).. yes its a poison in concentrated forms, but it does prevent tooth decay and small amounts do no harm, just like alcohol, paracetomol, red meat etc.
man if you wanted to control the masses invent television.... oops already done that ( all hail Plankton!)... better still legalise dope and tell everyone breakfast cones are enforced by law... that'll subdue the masses ( all hail Plankton!).
Charles manson planned to contaminate Beverly Hills water with LSD back in the 60's... damn fool... should have used flouride!

LOL- Fear, laws, taxes, television control the masses... that and your own apathy.
Have you considered that control comes from within? Rise up my friend and DO something rather than sitting there posting tripe whilst getting more and more paranoid..

and... All hail Plankton!

PS... using the C **T word does very little to articulate an opinion and really why youd post this word on a forum is beyond me
« Last Edit: January 02, 2012, 10:36:50 AM by Retropin »

Offline Cow Corner

• Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2012, 10:36:17 AM »
Laughing so hard my sides hurt!
This plankton fellow you speak of sounds like a top bloke!
:lol
" It's not the right time to be sober, now the idiots are taking over"

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2012, 10:41:54 AM »
any form of religion/nutty preaching etc in my opinion is dangerous, then u have people who start small weirdo commune type stuff, just as mad/bad.

mostly, u can educate people alot more/easier by asking questions and holding debates, so someone preaching on video, or via a book is just preaching, and preaching tends to lend itself mostly to nutters/dictators/people with mental illness.

people think china is mad/bad, but china mostly bans religion/worship/idealology etc for its couple billion people. sure, it not having a democracy is not good, but its not corrupt like the USA and it doesnt have benny hin/other nutcases on television fleecing the weak/silly/plain dumb people. perhaps china and its overall ban on worship (of almost any kind) is a smart thing. no nutters/no priests/pastors flying around in lere jets/no islam versus christianity etc.

if that bloke who believes in lizards lived in china, they would say "show us how to breed them so we can eat them, otherwise we will just shuv you in a labour camp.lol  %.%

gav, the hail plankton thing made my spit my coffee over the keyboad i laughed so hard you crazy bastard. well done. !  and who is talking about crunts.  :D

seriously, if anyone plays a pinball, then they can be downgraded from nutter/dictator to mostly sane, perhaps.  #@#
« Last Edit: January 02, 2012, 10:47:17 AM by Caveoftreasures »
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline The pinballist formally known as Dean Morgan

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Berwick Vic
« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2012, 11:16:43 AM »
 Sounds like someone, read David Icke' is probably making a shit load of coin from this whole reptile thing.  Wanna make lots of money get into religion or similar cult as long as your the leader.

An author of books,hmmm, sounds like he is copying L R Hubbard,  a science fiction writer whom Wrote that we are all aliens and started a new religion Scientology.

Don't get me wrong, some of LRH writings are great, (way to happiness, A new slanton life, The fundamentals oF thought, problems with work) have some really good values and messages, whilst others are out there.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2012, 11:31:48 AM by The pinballist formally known as Dean Morgan »
Im a Gottlieb Man - System 1 & 80 Rock

Offline Olivia_jason

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2012, 11:22:15 AM »
any form of religion/nutty preaching etc in my opinion is dangerous, then u have people who start small weirdo commune type stuff, just as mad/bad.

mostly, u can educate people alot more/easier by asking questions and holding debates, so someone preaching on video, or via a book is just preaching, and preaching tends to lend itself mostly to nutters/dictators/people with mental illness.

people think china is mad/bad, but china mostly bans religion/worship/idealology etc for its couple billion people. sure, it not having a democracy is not good, but its not corrupt like the USA and it doesnt have benny hin/other nutcases on television fleecing the weak/silly/plain dumb people. perhaps china and its overall ban on worship (of almost any kind) is a smart thing. no nutters/no priests/pastors flying around in lere jets/no islam versus christianity etc.

if that bloke who believes in lizards lived in china, they would say "show us how to breed them so we can eat them, otherwise we will just shuv you in a labour camp.lol  %.%

gav, the hail plankton thing made my spit my coffee over the keyboad i laughed so hard you crazy bastard. well done. !  and who is talking about crunts.  :D

seriously, if anyone plays a pinball, then they can be downgraded from nutter/dictator to mostly sane, perhaps.  #@#

you got it wrong the lizards want to control us and eat us, thats the crap this icke fellow preeches, and mate its all viral now you would be supported how many people follow this guy, like i said i have friend who is buggered in the brain he just sits around smoking dope scared stiff of reptilians who are after him.

Icke has been just watching the moil soil and Green to many times

Offline carnut

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2012, 11:26:04 AM »
apologies if bad language offends.

thanks for the input!

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2012, 11:27:45 AM »
ahh yes, the movie "Soylent Green" starring Charelton heston, 1973. Where all the dead people get chopped up into small square pieces of mince meat and its dyed green by the government. Good movie. (wondered where Grandma went  #@#)

got to go, there is a lizard at the front door with a bible in hand, who just turned up in a Ferrari.  %.% %.% %.% %.%
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !