Author Topic: david icke rocks!  (Read 1470 times)

Offline Retropin

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: david icke rocks!
« on: January 02, 2012, 10:34:21 AM »
Im 45 yrs old and was brought up in UK where flouride in water has been around before i was born... im not dead.. im not brainwashed ( all hail Plankton!) and if you think residents in UK are easily controlled due to flouride you are living under a rock ( all hail Plankton!).. yes its a poison in concentrated forms, but it does prevent tooth decay and small amounts do no harm, just like alcohol, paracetomol, red meat etc.
man if you wanted to control the masses invent television.... oops already done that ( all hail Plankton!)... better still legalise dope and tell everyone breakfast cones are enforced by law... that'll subdue the masses ( all hail Plankton!).
Charles manson planned to contaminate Beverly Hills water with LSD back in the 60's... damn fool... should have used flouride!

LOL- Fear, laws, taxes, television control the masses... that and your own apathy.
Have you considered that control comes from within? Rise up my friend and DO something rather than sitting there posting tripe whilst getting more and more paranoid..

and... All hail Plankton!

PS... using the C **T word does very little to articulate an opinion and really why youd post this word on a forum is beyond me
« Last Edit: January 02, 2012, 10:36:50 AM by Retropin »