Author Topic: david icke rocks!  (Read 1466 times)

Offline Olivia_jason

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: david icke rocks!
« Reply #30 on: January 03, 2012, 02:00:12 AM »
im not having a dig at you personally carnut, im calling Icke a nutter, and he is dangerous, i also say he is a con man making a tonne of cash, and convincing people with depression and schizophrenia to not take meds and scare them that they are being controlled by reptiles. he targets vulnerable people in tyhe worst possible way, and as you see by his vid above, his subliminal messages he accuses corporations of doing he is inflicting on those who view it, so i call him a hypocrite. he is no worst than one of those preachers who say they can cure people of cancer by touching their heads if they pay money to attend their convention.
His tactic is say the reaso nyou feel anxious and shit about your self is because the gov makes you put energy saving light bulbs in your house and injects mind control implants in your body when you seek medical assistant for your issues. Iguess the reason he is successful is because people would rather blame a gov for them not feeling that great rather than making an effort to treat the problem and feel weak. so im not having ago at you personally i just hate this guy icke and have come up against this debate from friends who have been suckered into his crap, people unfortunately i basically cant associate with any more because the talk criptic and incoherent and babble on about this all day, which is a shame as they are good people

but i have to ask, how do we know Icke isnt a reptilian him self???? now thats deep lol
« Last Edit: January 03, 2012, 02:24:32 AM by Olivia_jason »