Author Topic: david icke rocks!  (Read 1455 times)

Offline Retropin

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: david icke rocks!
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2012, 11:41:09 AM »
apologies if bad language offends.

thanks for the input!

.... Appreciated!

BTW.. have you ever read Eric Von daniken's  book?  ... Was very popular in its time... lots of UFO landing strips in the Andes ( ?).... complete piffle of course but non the less a popular conspiracy theory of its time..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erich_von_D%C3%A4niken

Offline Strangeways

• Pinball Restoration is my passion
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2012, 12:25:35 PM »

Wasn't there a TV Series in the 80's that had Lizards invading the World ? It was called "V" ?

Anyone who preaches or has the opinion that the Holocaust never happened is a total nutcase. My father is a holocaust survivor and I've heard some stories that are very hard to listen to. Even the memoirs of Rudolf Hess records the fine details of the running of Auschwitz concentration camp.

Sad to think people would follow this type of preaching without any truth or evidence.
Aussie Pinball - Proud to be Australia's Premier Pinball Forum

http://www.australianpinballrestorations.com.au/

http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/

We carry the largest range of NEW Ramps in Australia

Offline Olivia_jason

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2012, 12:36:06 PM »
ahh yes, the movie "Soylent Green" starring Charelton heston, 1973. Where all the dead people get chopped up into small square pieces of mince meat and its dyed green by the government. Good movie. (wondered where Grandma went  #@#)

got to go, there is a lizard at the front door with a bible in hand, who just turned up in a Ferrari.  %.% %.% %.% %.%
ahahah, yer stupidity phone turns my words auto so it says soil and green lol,

Offline Pop Bumper Pete

• Forum Posts:
  • Ballarat
« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2012, 12:41:31 PM »
The peoples to fear are those who worship a silver ball!!

Obsessed nutters, living in a fools backwards reality they are

Offline Olivia_jason

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2012, 01:04:14 PM »
The part that makes me dislike this particular individual  David Icke the most is he tells people who have depression or schizophrenia that their meds are mind control, and the government is controlling them, these people do stop taking medication they do need, and again this guy has millions of followers you would be supposed how many people believe this shit. then tells people to not go to doctors as they will inject you with brain control implants, says dont get tetnis shots or any sort of immunization shots as they are mind control. and then from his website you can download a legal document, that if you have to go to a doctor in an emergency situation, you have to make the doctor fill out a form saying they wont inject you with mind control substances if they refuse to sign it dont get them to help you. ill try and find a link this this document its on his website, i will do this when i get home,
« Last Edit: January 02, 2012, 01:15:29 PM by Olivia_jason »

Offline Strangeways

• Pinball Restoration is my passion
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast
« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2012, 01:20:25 PM »

"The part that makes this particular individual the most is he tells people who have depression or schizophrenia that their mess are mind control"

Clinical Depression and Chronic schizophrenia can be hereditary. Nothing to do with "mind control". Mental illness is mainly attributed to chemical inbalances within the brain.

I might have to visit his website for a good laugh ! Sounds like the typical American radical nutcase !
Aussie Pinball - Proud to be Australia's Premier Pinball Forum

http://www.australianpinballrestorations.com.au/

http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/

We carry the largest range of NEW Ramps in Australia

Offline Olivia_jason

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2012, 01:30:08 PM »

"The part that makes this particular individual the most is he tells people who have depression or schizophrenia that their mess are mind control"

Clinical Depression and Chronic schizophrenia can be hereditary. Nothing to do with "mind control". Mental illness is mainly attributed to chemical inbalances within the brain.

I might have to visit his website for a good laugh ! Sounds like the typical American radical nutcase !

i beleive he is a pommy, but is usa based if i remember correctly
look the fool up on wiki, i cant remember correctly on his nationality but he sounds english

Offline The pinballist formally known as Dean Morgan

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Berwick Vic
« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2012, 01:53:45 PM »
The part that makes me dislike this particular individual  David Icke the most is he tells people who have depression or schizophrenia that their meds are mind control, and the government is controlling them, these people do stop taking medication they do need, and again this guy has millions of followers you would be supposed how many people believe this shit. then tells people to not go to doctors as they will inject you with brain control implants, says dont get tetnis shots or any sort of immunization shots as they are mind control. and then from his website you can download a legal document, that if you have to go to a doctor in an emergency situation, you have to make the doctor fill out a form saying they wont inject you with mind control substances if they refuse to sign it dont get them to help you. ill try and find a link this this document its on his website, i will do this when i get home,

Very similar to Scientology whom also discourage any form of drugs used to treat mental illness.
Im a Gottlieb Man - System 1 & 80 Rock

Offline Olivia_jason

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2012, 03:32:50 PM »
And it's scary because they are not doctors, giving this sort of advice and scaring mentally I'll people

Offline pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria
« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2012, 05:01:52 PM »

OMG!! He was right all along!!!!!

_
“If you wanna escape, go up to a pinball machine. There’s a magic button on the front that takes you to a world under the glass and makes the the rest of the universe disappear.”

Offline Olivia_jason

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2012, 08:02:50 PM »
if this isnt nazi style propaganda i dont know what is, look at all the subliminal messages thrown in to his videos. this is why Icke imo is a hypocrite, he deos exactly what he accuses corporations, gov and reptilians of doing lol ahaha check it out http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/58525-david-icke-and-stewart-swerdlow-mind-control-and-programmed-brainwashing-

at 17mins into that clip flashes, "Kill bernard Marx, kil him, he is evil, marx is a monster" the clip goes crazy ahaha wow worth a watch, im off to kill Bernard Marx lol
« Last Edit: January 02, 2012, 08:23:00 PM by Olivia_jason »

Offline carnut

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2012, 11:23:08 PM »
ok boys, call off the sheepdogs!

it is difficult to explain.

the meaning of life is.........(drumroll) pinball!
anybody surprised?

not those horrible sega machines.......only williams.
and not early ones either.

ow come on fellas, that was funny!
it was! come on!

lot funnier than innocent people being murdered.
or maybe not?
murderers here are punished for their crime.
in wartime murderers are heros.
how does that sit with yas?
(not one swear word in sight!)

i heard that orwell's (alias) 1984 was written by an insider..
find a box to put that in.

what abt war. is anybody here offended buy war. or people dying of hunger.

i guess what i ask is that you attempt to keep an open mind.

people are sheep....dont react....observe them. verify for yourself.
plug it into google...."the foremost 'experts' in the world have determined that ...
from a test specimen of 1000, found that over 50% of humans are sheep!!!
and.....10-20% are aliens!!!!

and aliens must be impossible.
we humans know all!
we live on a planet which is huge!
and the whole lot(absolutely everything) revolves around ...us(me!)
every star you see is another sun.
and even if you have bad eyesight.

i like you guys.
dont be upset or cranky.
dont be a slave to your ego.
and dont forget...discrimination is illegal.

no more sheepdogs....im full already.

truly sorry

Offline ddstoys

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong
« Reply #27 on: January 02, 2012, 11:44:41 PM »
Always love reading this stuff every one on planet earth is shit nuts just depends on who is diagnosing them.

I for one have suffered from depression anti depressants work great to stop you being depressed also stop you smiling and generally having a good time was better off depressed lmfao.

Funny thing is I didn't really know I was depressed until one day I woke up and felt great and real listed id been a dribbling but case for 12 months.

My opinion and feel free to keep your own beliefs is religion is bullshit if it was true there would only be one. Not hundreds.  Was put through a catholic school and the whole idea makes me laugh.  On the seventh day got created man???  WTF well when did he create dinosaurs?   

God cured my wife's cancer ??  No it was the years of human research and medical treatment.

A good site for a chuckle is why does god hated amputees  %.%

As for whatever those terrorists follow ??  If I blow myself up I'll get 70 virgins in heaven can you imagine how ugly a woman has to be to get through life without getting a root.  Who the hell would want 70 of the ugly bitches lmfao.

As for lizard running things has to e an improvement from a red headed woman with a bad voice set back woman's right at least 100 years

Offline Retropin

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2012, 01:02:54 AM »
LOl- this threads a blast!

Offline carnut

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2012, 01:18:10 AM »
i am crazy.
no shit (anybody here offended by shit?)apparantly originates from oldtime shipping days(store high in transit)
after the poorley stowed cargo went ...kaboom.
plenty of people killed...plenty pairs of soiled undergarments.
forgive me

yes went to a psychiatrist.
he said my spelling and grammer were poor.
he said i would go to hell for using bad language.
he recons im mad.
mad as a cut snake, he said.
i said: hold on doc, do you really mean that?how mad is a cut snake?how deep is the cut?can you talk to snakes?
doc: small cut make snake very mad, not cranky, crazy. looney bin.i communicate with snakes telepathically!
me:but doc, you frighten me. wtf! are you sure?
he said: shit yes!, ive read heaps of big thick books, with many many pages, really small text, and big big words.
some words with over 10 letters in each.i can spell many of them.and can correctly pronounce heaps of those really complicated words.
doc: i can take 1 look at you and tell you, without a doubt that you are crazy!
me: shit doc!
me: but doc, my back is sore, my head feels fine.
psychiatrist....pysiotherapist.....

i feel fine in the head, but it has got me thinking.
and that thinking made my brain hurt.
now both my head and back hurt.

anyway virtually certain that i am crazy.
gonna find something on the net, insert my name and print.frame and hang.

religion= divide(get them to kill each other)then conquer.
dont underestimate the power of the mind.

thanks for the laugh daniel!

and olivia...you come sit by me in the funnyfarm.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2012, 01:40:01 AM by carnut »