Author Topic: david icke rocks!  (Read 1454 times)

Offline Olivia_jason

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: david icke rocks!
« Reply #30 on: January 03, 2012, 02:00:12 AM »
im not having a dig at you personally carnut, im calling Icke a nutter, and he is dangerous, i also say he is a con man making a tonne of cash, and convincing people with depression and schizophrenia to not take meds and scare them that they are being controlled by reptiles. he targets vulnerable people in tyhe worst possible way, and as you see by his vid above, his subliminal messages he accuses corporations of doing he is inflicting on those who view it, so i call him a hypocrite. he is no worst than one of those preachers who say they can cure people of cancer by touching their heads if they pay money to attend their convention.
His tactic is say the reaso nyou feel anxious and shit about your self is because the gov makes you put energy saving light bulbs in your house and injects mind control implants in your body when you seek medical assistant for your issues. Iguess the reason he is successful is because people would rather blame a gov for them not feeling that great rather than making an effort to treat the problem and feel weak. so im not having ago at you personally i just hate this guy icke and have come up against this debate from friends who have been suckered into his crap, people unfortunately i basically cant associate with any more because the talk criptic and incoherent and babble on about this all day, which is a shame as they are good people

but i have to ask, how do we know Icke isnt a reptilian him self???? now thats deep lol
« Last Edit: January 03, 2012, 02:24:32 AM by Olivia_jason »

Offline Cow Corner

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane
« Reply #31 on: January 03, 2012, 08:54:42 AM »
LOl- this threads a blast!
Wait til lord Plankton hears about this! #*#
" It's not the right time to be sober, now the idiots are taking over"

Offline Retropin

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #32 on: January 03, 2012, 10:00:18 AM »
....ALL HAIL PLANKTON!!!!

Offline carnut

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #33 on: January 03, 2012, 10:02:54 AM »
plankton is the stuff whales eat.
i dont understand plankton.

Offline Cow Corner

• Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane
« Reply #34 on: January 03, 2012, 10:09:03 AM »
The future is out of our hands anyway, you can't change the world...you can try and do your best to influence it but you can't change it. If we really wanted to change hunger etc it would have been done a long time ago but we all know that hurts the bottom line of too many people in power and we can't have that can we.
People will always have belief to either help or hinder their progress on this mortal coil. Doing the best you can in your own life around the people you love, respect and care for is all you can hope to achieve in our brief time here. The best way for anyone caught up in this to fully process it is if they TRULY believe in it..take stock in the fact that you can't change it or the world around you... what will be will be, you could beat yourself up about it or accept it and get on with life. The only thing you can change is yourself and your beliefs.
I believe we are here to either learn knowledge from others or impart knowledge to others...the problem is knowing the right knowledge to either absorb or impart.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2012, 10:19:32 AM by Cow Corner »
" It's not the right time to be sober, now the idiots are taking over"

Offline carnut

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #35 on: January 03, 2012, 11:56:29 AM »
http://rt.com/news/world-government-conspiracy-therory-657/

this is worth reading.
heel boys, HEAL.
nice sheepdogs!
pat pat pat

and daz, you CAN change the world!!!
you can change the world by changing yourself.and yr beliefs.
ya hit the nail on the head there!
(now dont interpret this as me thinking you should change.
but i feel me myself am due for a change some change something...
maybe the planets are aligned, f**ked if i know.
keep your eyes and ears open and brain engaged.

Offline pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria
« Reply #36 on: January 03, 2012, 12:16:17 PM »
Well there's enough info here for anyone who wants to explore this guy's ideas, so google is your friend.

We have decided to lock this thread now so members can continue discussing pinball and other non-reptilian related topics! :)
“If you wanna escape, go up to a pinball machine. There’s a magic button on the front that takes you to a world under the glass and makes the the rest of the universe disappear.”