Author Topic: Goodbye Crackernight  (Read 239 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Goodbye Crackernight
« on: July 25, 2012, 10:08:04 PM »
when i was apx 8 to 10 yrs old, a little girl 3 doors up was blinded in both eyes by a drunk father with firecrackers, a few people had hands or fingers blown off, and the body damage report every firecracker night used to be large. Firecrackers were fun, dont get me wrong, but IDIOTS who couldnt take care of themselves let alone gunpowder/explosive devices etc ruined it for everyone. At least you dont see dozens of young kids mamed every year because they are now banned in most states.

and YES, I was also a naughty boy who used to have these ones/crackers called 6 and 12 ball shooters and we would all stock up on them, and the different nationality groups of kids in the street (Sydneysider Greek versus Iitalian versus Turks versus Aussies versus Asians versus who-ever was next etc) used to gang up on the other nationality etc, and it was on for young and old. Many kids went to school with bright red dots/burns on their foreheads from the firecracker wars.lol  .....ahhh the 1970's, different times.lol   But i am glad kids are safe these days.

Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !