Author Topic: Juke box fine tuning  (Read 350 times)

Offline Retropin

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Juke box fine tuning
« on: May 30, 2010, 05:39:03 PM »
Thought id post this update....

have now filled the machine with records... every juke has a duff record in there so i chucked in a Joan Byez record... hope it never gets selected!

Ive reset the magazine and record gear ( magazine at A1 and gear at 200) - somehow this had slipped.

But heres a curly one... It plays the correct record so long as its on one side of the magazine..... move further round and the selector goes BETWEEN records and so pulls out nothing... further round again and it is ONE track out... further round and it is TWO tracks out... then one again... then between again... then correct again.

I guess i could call this a consistent inconsistent fault?

I have the manual that goes with this actual machine and in the fault finding section is the heading " selector chooses wrong record each time"  this has been asterisked heavily by previous owner...... and so the saga continues.

tell the truth.. if i can get it to select each time, then ill just have it on random play.... just pray that bloody Joan dont get picked..... oh! theres one in there for all you Aussies ( too much pommie punk for you all i reckon)... found "Sun Arise" by good old Rolf that ive had since i was about 8 years old... bloody great track... fella deserved his OBE   ^^^ %.%