Author Topic: Homepin Pinball Presents: > 5...4...3...2...1...  (Read 6686 times)

Offline rustalan

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
Yes I too would be up at 6 to watch. My Grandson now 8 has been watching since he was 6. He also loves Gigantor, Captain Scarlet, Donald Duck, and Tom and Jerry over most of the new stuff so he will be out for a play on this one>  %.%

Offline riverinapinball

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
I hope this theme does well . I would like to see  future themes reflex current pop culture. As this would generate new interest. Modern bands, singers, tv. Or just a unlicencex themes, with all the bells and whistles.

Offline 4_amusement_only

• Forum Posts:
Aimed to perfection at the demographic who are leading the way with pinball resurgence. Well done and good luck

Offline elkor-alish

• Forum Posts:
  • Perth
Aimed to perfection at the demographic who are leading the way with pinball resurgence. Well done and good luck

Yes I agree, well done and good luck.
I can't wait to see your progress.
Pins: The Getaway, TotAN, WH2O, Pinball Magic, Banzai Run, Flintstones, Judge Dredd, Lord of the Rings LE, Metallica LE, Iron Man VE, The Walking Dead LE, Star Trek The Next Generation.

Offline PinballMagazine

• Forum Posts:
  • www.pinball-magazine.com
    • Pinball Magazine
Best of luck on this project! Will add it to the "Who's working on what" Page on the Pinball Magazine website.

Cheers,

Jonathan
Managing editor of Pinball Magazine: www.pinball-magazine.com

Offline studley67

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Forum Posts:
  • adelaide hills
    • facebook
Re: Homepin Pinball Presents: > 5...4...3...2...1...
« Reply #35 on: October 28, 2013, 06:31:14 PM »
keep the updates coming.umm,tempted to preorder.
Life is too short to spend time with people who suck the happiness out of you