Author Topic: DDSTOYS SHED RESTORATION  (Read 4153 times)

Offline ddstoys

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong
No mate its a jungle princess the 2 player version Do a search im sure ive done a restore thread on it.

Offline ddstoys

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong
Well guys i managed to remove the old roof and wooden frame.   Put up the new 6 inch steel beams and the steel batons by myself.    My old man arrived in time to screw down the last 2 batons and bolt and cement the new uprights.  Hopefully tomorrow we get all the roof sheets on and if they have the sheets for the wall in stock get most of the new wall up.

And i only fell through the old roof once  %.% %.% %.% %.% 

And my bung hip is killing me id be suprised if i can even walk tomorrow so fingers crossed but if not ill just supervise as all the boys are here to help tomorrow and im not supplying beer for them to do nothing  !*!

Offline ddstoys

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong
Here is the old man helping out work safe at its best lol     Well at least he is wearing the hi Vis top lol

Offline daics3522

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Perth, WA
Lookin good so far...........
1up Promotions provide all your promotional items... from keyrings to banners to stubby coolers etc, etc..... Anything you need just PM.... (website coming soon)

Offline illawarra_steelers

• Read-Only
  • Forum Posts:
  • Illawarra, NSW
Well at least he is wearing the hi Vis top lol  :lol :lol :lol

Coming along well mate, keep the updates coming!

Will be worth all the hard work in the end!

Offline ddstoys

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong
I noticed a funny difference between your old man and mine tony your is armed with a mallet and all mine has is shit for brains lol check out the crack in the bricks below his feet he walked the whole length of that wall in the middle is a piece of glass with the window frame rotted almost right off and an inch crack through the bricks held together with silicon i put to stop the rain getting in.   Once he got down he noticed  !@#  (Why did he think i was rebuilding it lol)

Offline ddstoys

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong
Well another big day today went a bit further than id originally planned was just aiming to get the roof done but since i got so much done Friday and needed something for the boys to do we started the walls Got as much done now as we can until monday when the wall sheets will be ready  $#$

And can anyone say slave labour (Third Pic)

Offline illawarra_steelers

• Read-Only
  • Forum Posts:
  • Illawarra, NSW
Hope you are into your 5th or 6th JW by now but looks like the weather held up and you got alot done today!

Great work mate, keep the updates coming!

Offline ddstoys

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong
Yeah tony i have a few under the belt  ^^^  Fingers crossed we will get the steel on the walls monday then ill just have to save some money to get the new section Concreted.     Once thats done ill insulate it then line it then fill it with pinballs Yeahhhhhhh  $#$ $#$ $#$ $#$ $#$ $#$

Offline Wotto

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
  • NSW Australia
What a great 1st days effort - congrats.
Hey - the old man looks like one tough hombre - if he tells you to get up and work tomorrow - then I would be doing it  :lol
DW Drums rule !

Offline ddstoys

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong
Yeah you dont f**k with my old man he says jump you dont even ask how high you just jump lol.  And If the place i get the steel from had what i needed in stock we would have had it finished today.   Original plan was to wait until the new walls were done before removing the Brick wall glad we didnt as the wall wasnt as ready to fall over as i thought lol

Offline pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria
Great job buddy, leave room for HH won't you??
“If you wanna escape, go up to a pinball machine. There’s a magic button on the front that takes you to a world under the glass and makes the the rest of the universe disappear.”

Offline JD

• Forum Posts:
  • Maitland NSW
  • There's no law against having fun, just yet!
Great job and heaps of progress! This is going to be fantastic!

Thanks for sharing!

J.D.
There is no law against having fun just yet (but I am sure they are busy are drafting one!)

pinballist

Hey Daniel your old man doesn't look THAT old mate, you must be a young fella!

Offline ddstoys

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong
Im only 28 Evro the young bloke in the photos smashing the wall is my son who turns 9 very soon Scary stuff how time flies