Author Topic: Firepower Playfield Preorder at CPR now Closed,Cutting now!  (Read 1625 times)

Offline Olivia_jason

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
these guys look to do some really cool stuff, roughly how long from the period they take orders till they start producing the products?

Firepower was quick, I put in a pre-order in March
It has been a longtime though for Flash gordon playfields

thanks for the info, so around the year mark?

what allot of work would go into that

Offline wonder

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • perth
  • just need the machine
these guys look to do some really cool stuff, roughly how long from the period they take orders till they start producing the products?

I was on the pre order for space shuttle for nearly 2.5 years,but it was worth the wait.

Just waiting on my email,for the fire power.
pharaoh blackglass <br />blackknight project<br />NOS Playfields

Offline Pop Bumper Pete

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Ballarat
Just checked, the pre-order for Pin*Bot was two years ago

Oh well, just glad they are worth the wait :)

Offline TUF-427

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane Queensland Australia
Playfield gallery is up looking good!

Hope everyone with their names down got a preorder slot...

http://www.classicplayfields.com/photo102.html

Anyone get a response or confirmation of payment?
Firepower, F14 Tomcat, Terminator2, Twilight Zone, No Fear, TAF, Hyperball, Sttng....

Offline goodolddays

• Forum Posts:
  • Riverstone NSW
Playfield gallery is up looking good!

Hope everyone with their names down got a preorder slot...

http://www.classicplayfields.com/photo102.html

Anyone get a response or confirmation of payment?

Yep .. I've paid and reveived an email confirming my slot .
CPR have said mine will be packed towards the end so I am expecting to receive it end Jan/early Feb.  #*#

I need more room ! and more $$$

Offline TUF-427

• Forum Posts:
Hmm I paid before xmas,22-12 but no confirmation...might chase them up......
Firepower, F14 Tomcat, Terminator2, Twilight Zone, No Fear, TAF, Hyperball, Sttng....

Offline goodolddays

• Forum Posts:
  • Riverstone NSW
When I paid I sent them an email just to say I'd paid earlier that day and they replied to that confirming things

Offline TUF-427

• Forum Posts:
Shot them a quick email and got a response straight back,

Heres the response here should clear most Questions anybody has about this process,im new to it all so a lot of cash to send on its merry way to canada!

Peter..

Thanks.  We begin shipping after the 12th as the original instructions said, and will continue until they are all done by the end of the month.  They come out of clearcoat in waves of 20-30 every 4-5 days.  We ship in order of payments, so yours will be more near the beginning.  We were taking preorder payments starting on the 14th of December, as we send out the requests 30+ at a time, every 2-3 days, so there isn't a huge rush of payments (which can cause PayPal to think a fraud is going on).

Offline goodolddays

• Forum Posts:
  • Riverstone NSW
Ah ha .
That explains why some guys who preordered got an email pre Christmas and some post Christmas (mine was post Xmas).

Unfortunately for me that meant I missed the opportunity to get a 10% discount if paying by Xmas as I didn't know about that 

Offline TUF-427

• Forum Posts:

Dont fret too much on the 10% it was only on Additional Store items or Extra playfields,and only available on the combo order..

Bringin a second one in would put you over the 1k duty limit and then you would be paying 10% Gst!

Offline pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria

Bringin a second one in would put you over the 1k duty limit and then you would be paying 10% Gst!

Exactly, crossed my mind at the time that there was no real benefit for Aussies due to that.
“If you wanna escape, go up to a pinball machine. There’s a magic button on the front that takes you to a world under the glass and makes the the rest of the universe disappear.”

Offline goodolddays

• Forum Posts:
  • Riverstone NSW

Dont fret too much on the 10% it was only on Additional Store items or Extra playfields,and only available on the combo order..

Thanks for that .. I did decide to get the Combo deal actually

Offline Strangeways

• Pinball Restoration is my passion
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast

I've ordered multiple playfields in one shipment. I've also ordered 3 backglasses and 3 plastics sets in one shipment. If you want more than one playfield, email Kevin and ask him if he can help you out with keeping the value under the AUS$1000 limit.
Aussie Pinball - Proud to be Australia's Premier Pinball Forum

http://www.australianpinballrestorations.com.au/

http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/

We carry the largest range of NEW Ramps in Australia

Offline wonder

• Forum Posts:
  • perth
  • just need the machine

I've ordered multiple playfields in one shipment. I've also ordered 3 backglasses and 3 plastics sets in one shipment. If you want more than one playfield, email Kevin and ask him if he can help you out with keeping the value under the AUS$1000 limit.
[/quote]

Kevin is a top bloke and will go out of his way for you ,just got to asked. ^^^
pharaoh blackglass <br />blackknight project<br />NOS Playfields

Offline TUF-427

• Forum Posts:

Kevin is a top bloke and will go out of his way for you ,just got to asked. ^^^

[/quote]

Good to know thanks guys %$%