Author Topic: Rumor Kiss Pinball 2013 LCD  (Read 1363 times)

Offline Olivia_jason

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Rumor Kiss Pinball 2013 LCD
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2012, 12:13:09 AM »
It potentially be a great family friendly machine with the capabilities of also having a some more adult settings involving the chicky babes.  Can't do that with WOZ.
come on waht do you think that witch is doing under that house?? you only see one set of legs because a munchkin is short lol

Offline Strangeways

• Pinball Restoration is my passion
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2012, 12:28:53 AM »

My favorite cartoon was Scooby Doo and Space Ghost. The theme of Scooby Doo is simply brilliant  #*#. I'd love to see that theme explored. Would be much better than the lame themes like WOZ.
Aussie Pinball - Proud to be Australia's Premier Pinball Forum

http://www.australianpinballrestorations.com.au/

http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/

We carry the largest range of NEW Ramps in Australia

Offline Olivia_jason

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2012, 12:31:09 AM »
the best way to stop these shithouse movie themes, dont buy them, that will send a wake up call to stern and jjp

Offline Pop Bumper Pete

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Ballarat
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2012, 10:23:33 AM »
I have been thinking about this for a day now

I am not a fan of AC/DC, but I did like what Stern did with the game

The LE’s look fantastic, but IMHO the pro looked the best
Even the standard model looked good
The toys and features were better than what Stern had been putting out lately
And from what owners have posted, it is a good game to play

If Stern could pull it together again for KISS, then I would have to consider buying one

Offline GORGAR 1

• Trade Count: (0)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • BROOKFIELD-MELBOURNE
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2012, 10:56:17 AM »
You'd have to get in early to order an LE with the amount of kiss fans and pinball fans it would be huge no doubt,  there massive world wide.

Peter

Offline Retropin

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2012, 10:58:53 AM »
No doubt this title would be a great seller.... keep polishing that rusty formula Gary

Offline Pop Bumper Pete

• Forum Posts:
  • Ballarat
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2012, 11:00:12 AM »
But the AC/DC le's sold quick
Gary would know that KISS has a bigger appeal, and thus would have a larger run of le's

Offline Homepin

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Not a business - A Passion!
« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2012, 11:31:29 AM »
It is a shame as there were so many GREAT, 'non-licenced' pins (some already mentioned).

MM, Getaway 1 & 2 and dozens of others.…..why pay a licence fee IMO - it isn't a guarantee of succesful sales - OK, maybe it is with KISS but not some of the other licensed titles recently.

Replacement Pinball PCBs that remain faithful to the originals

Offline Crashramp

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Albury
« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2012, 12:07:46 PM »
OLYMPICS, OLYMPICS, OLYMPICS!!! That should be the title every four years! Your marketing is done for you, all you need to do is get them into the arcades, kids get it, adults get. You know exactly when it's going to be on so there's plenty of time and opportunity to get the game right and get the release timing right.

As others have mentioned the limited life span of movie theme pins, not to mention the fact that the releases are well after the movies have come and gone and that's always going to be a difficulty when you have licensed theme's.

The Olympics may only hold the interest of the public for a limited but to be honest from what I've seen of the state of Arcade sited pins lately, unless there brand new, there usually in a pretty shit state to say the least. Last night I played a Scared Stiff in the local time zone and the plunger barely got the ball onto the playfield and the flippers! Forget about et! What kid is going to keep pumping $ into a machine that takes your money and runs. Honestly the replay hadn't been hit for so long it was set on 3mil.

The games have to make there money in a short space of time and be turned over for a new one before matinance and up keep become an issue for the operator. I also agree with others comments, new machines must be redemption machines, the kids like the prizes so give them what they want!

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2012, 01:16:36 PM »
KISS pinball would sell well. Hell, who doesnt like the great KISS songs we grew up with.   12 great songs to chose from, wow, I would buy one.

AC/DC was a fresh idea with the 12 song selector etc, so there can still be alot of other fresh stuff coming through.

I agree, a monster styled pinny would sell as well, as well as something like CV or even MM, BUT    BUT the new versions would have to be bigger n better than the originals for it to work !

Everday i wish i had a time machine to go forwards 2 or 3 years to see what great treats we all have lined up for the pinball industry/hobby etc.
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline Freiherr

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • The Oaks, NSW
  • Amongst clouds
« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2012, 04:20:38 PM »
Everday i wish i had a time machine to go forwards 2 or 3 years to see what great treats we all have lined up for the pinball industry/hobby etc.
Now there is a good idea for a title from the past. "The Time Tunnel". I have just shown my kids the Erwin Allen series from the late 60's and they love it. Imagine a pinball with LED screen that can put you back or forward in time and where the rule set changes according to the era. Other famous Allen shows were Lost In Space ( danger, danger Will Robinson!), The Land of the Giants and Journey to the Bottom of the Sea.
If you don't remember the 70s then you were on drugs.
If you remember playing pinball in the 70s you were having a good time.
If you don't remember anything,  then read about it here,

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2012, 04:28:00 PM »
Hell yes, what a great idea, I am a big fan of sci-fi and anything time travel is always cool.

A LCD screen with black n white movie clips, colour etc etc, and all different periods of time and different people u run into during the game would be way cool.  Like the morlocks on the famous time travel movie of all time "The Time Machine".
You could have even different music/audio for the periods as well. You could visit cavemen on the lcd, the pyramids, world war 1, 2, vietnam, the start of the industrial revoloution, many cool periods in time.

Lots of fresh ideas coming thru, and yes, even KISS pinny would be great as well.  
« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 04:30:08 PM by Caveoftreasures »
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline Cow Corner

• Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane
« Reply #27 on: July 29, 2012, 05:30:08 PM »
Bruce Lee V The Kiss Army would be a groovy original title!
 :D
" It's not the right time to be sober, now the idiots are taking over"

Offline aussiedarren

• Forum Posts:

Offline RottyGuy

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Forum Posts:
  • QLD
« Reply #29 on: July 29, 2012, 06:34:44 PM »
 *.*  Another KISS pinball....You must be joking. How many more of these things do we need out there.