Author Topic: NIB Transformer Pinballs $3000  (Read 1285 times)

Offline Crashramp

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Albury
Re: NIB Transformer Pinballs $3000
« Reply #60 on: October 04, 2012, 02:52:26 PM »
This is Sterns next release it is still under wraps but I hear it is called the "home version of the home version", a slightly cut down version of the last cut down version, still with that great Stern build quality.  Stern are tight lipped on the retail price, but think they can aim it at the noobs who dont know they can buy a real machine for only a couple of grand more and are going to sneak it into the market for the bargain price of $1999.99 Stay tuned for more...    *)*

:lol :lol :lol

Offline Homepin

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Not a business - A Passion!
« Reply #61 on: October 04, 2012, 02:55:58 PM »
good stuff
Replacement Pinball PCBs that remain faithful to the originals

Offline pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria
« Reply #62 on: October 04, 2012, 03:13:48 PM »
This is Sterns next release it is still under wraps but I hear it is called the "home version of the home version", a slightly cut down version of the last cut down version, still with that great Stern build quality.  Stern are tight lipped on the retail price, but think they can aim it at the noobs who dont know they can buy a real machine for only a couple of grand more and are going to sneak it into the market for the bargainbargainbargain price of $1999.99 Stay tuned for more...    *)*

Oh, man, I just pissed myself!!      @@*
“If you wanna escape, go up to a pinball machine. There’s a magic button on the front that takes you to a world under the glass and makes the the rest of the universe disappear.”

Offline pinsanity

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #63 on: October 12, 2012, 03:49:10 PM »
Look at the similarity of the headbox design between Stern's latest offering and a Motor Show by Mr Game.

http://ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=3631&picno=30071&zoom=1

Offline outbreak

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #64 on: October 12, 2012, 04:51:04 PM »
Surely if your buying a pin (even for a kid) you'd just get another used machine? 3k will get you something nice, I don't understand who's buying this thing at this price?