Author Topic: My Opinion on Pinball Importers.  (Read 1257 times)

Offline Boots

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Adelaide
Re: My Opinion on Pinball Importers.
« Reply #60 on: December 15, 2012, 12:31:02 AM »
I ALWAYS add extra earth to EM games i own.. mainly to the transformer when i replace twin cable with 3 core and then to coin door etc. The legs are isolated so no need to earth off, but if wiring especially the ( now) 240V runs against metal it gets earthed.
GTB coin doors are a MUST

Is that all GTB or just EM's?

Offline Pintoxicated

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Table Top - Albury NSW
« Reply #61 on: December 15, 2012, 08:49:22 AM »
I ALWAYS add extra earth to EM games i own.. mainly to the transformer when i replace twin cable with 3 core and then to coin door etc. The legs are isolated so no need to earth off, but if wiring especially the ( now) 240V runs against metal it gets earthed.

+1.  I know time is precious but it might be a good thread to start up showing some pics of what owners of older Gtb machines should do to make their machines as safe as possible.  Please. 

Addicted to pins.

Offline pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria
« Reply #62 on: December 15, 2012, 10:00:54 AM »

+1.  I know time is precious but it might be a good thread to start up showing some pics of what owners of older Gtb machines should do to make their machines as safe as possible.  Please. 

Yes please, that would be a great benefit to many.
“If you wanna escape, go up to a pinball machine. There’s a magic button on the front that takes you to a world under the glass and makes the the rest of the universe disappear.”

Offline goodolddays

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Riverstone NSW
« Reply #63 on: December 15, 2012, 11:34:15 AM »

Yes please, that would be a great benefit to many.

+1 ... would be great to see some pics and info on this
I need more room ! and more $$$

Offline Homepin

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Not a business - A Passion!
« Reply #64 on: December 15, 2012, 12:00:44 PM »
The more importers the better as far as I'm concerned. Some will cut corners and probably fall by the wayside - others will do the right thing and survive.

Replacement Pinball PCBs that remain faithful to the originals

Offline johnwartjr

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Columbus, Indiana USA
  • It's ALIVEEEEEE!
    • My Home Gameroom . com
« Reply #65 on: December 19, 2012, 05:25:30 PM »
Those containers used to come to the USA. I miss them, unloading a 40 foot container was like Christmas!