Author Topic: METALLICA Master of puppets Limited Edition  (Read 19227 times)

Offline GORGAR 1

• Trade Count: (0)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • BROOKFIELD-MELBOURNE
Re: METALLICA Master of puppets Limited Edition
« Reply #105 on: July 21, 2013, 03:14:15 PM »
I haven't played mine since Wednesday that coffin lock is pissing me off. Anyone heard of any fixes yet?

I know both the WA and NSW distributors are holding onto their allocated games before delivering them until a solution is found. Stern is aware of the problem and are working on it.

Hopefully a solution isn't too far away.

There's a NSW op that has sited his LE!! I wonder if its from AMD and sited with a non working hammer?

Peter

Offline swinks

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Lake Macquarie, NSW
« Reply #106 on: July 24, 2013, 02:59:02 PM »
played a sited LE today No:221

very nice looking machine, hammer lock wasn't working during game play except when you hit the ramps multiple times the hammer would just slam down for no reason  !@# !@# !@#

the cross would go up and down at the game end and start, but during game play - hit it multiple times and would not rise even after getting the multiball.

this machine had a shaker and mirror blades and very nice - definitely recommend both.
https://swinks.com.au

for pinball parts (reproduction & mods)
for pinball t-shirts

Offline ddstoys

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong
« Reply #107 on: July 24, 2013, 09:00:28 PM »
Oh that's right I have one of these wonder if the hammers fixed itself yet? Lol

El-Timbo is coming over tonight for a game so I guess ill find out

Offline tonyt

• Forum Posts:
  • Adelaide
« Reply #108 on: July 25, 2013, 08:12:46 AM »
Code 1.18 that was made available to the agents has been reported to have fixed the hammer problem.

Should be be posted on Stern's website very soon.

Offline Wotto

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
  • NSW Australia
« Reply #109 on: July 25, 2013, 08:39:54 AM »
Thats VERY good news  ^^^
DW Drums rule !

Offline Replay

• Forum Posts:
  • Gold Coast Queensland
« Reply #110 on: July 25, 2013, 09:38:12 AM »
Great news!

Offline ddstoys

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong
« Reply #111 on: July 25, 2013, 12:57:39 PM »
AWSOME sterns websites going to get a thumping tonight

Offline JohnBryce0712

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #112 on: July 25, 2013, 03:46:02 PM »
Got my metpro on Tuesday off AMD and have to say very impressive. the 1.16 code still has a few issues but its a fantastic machine. If i had the choice and money wasnt a factor of course i'd choose the le or premium but i cant see the 2k value difference in this met lineup with the pro and le side by side. i got sub,mirrors, and leds added and much happier that ive spent the cash on those extras.
Completely different from the acdc pro/prem machines. after playing both i wouldnt hesitate buying a premium acdc over the pro. That said i love the acdc premium and its on my xmas list but for this line up imho the met pro is leaps and bounds better value than the acdc pro. just my opinion of course.
Posting pics soon of the pimped pro. have led speaker insert on the way.

also have to say all dealings with amd have been excellent and the added mods all perfect.

Offline GORGAR 1

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • BROOKFIELD-MELBOURNE
« Reply #113 on: July 25, 2013, 03:50:50 PM »
Got my metpro on Tuesday off AMD and have to say very impressive. the 1.16 code still has a few issues but its a fantastic machine. If i had the choice and money wasnt a factor of course i'd choose the le or premium but i cant see the 2k value difference in this met lineup with the pro and le side by side. i got sub,mirrors, and leds added and much happier that ive spent the cash on those extras.
Completely different from the acdc pro/prem machines. after playing both i wouldnt hesitate buying a premium acdc over the pro. That said i love the acdc premium and its on my xmas list but for this line up imho the met pro is leaps and bounds better value than the acdc pro. just my opinion of course.

also have to say all dealings with amd have been excellent and the added mods all perfect.

Congrats can't wait for pictures

Peter

Offline swinks

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Lake Macquarie, NSW
« Reply #114 on: July 25, 2013, 06:01:36 PM »

congrats, enjoy
https://swinks.com.au

for pinball parts (reproduction & mods)
for pinball t-shirts

Offline pinball god

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • Metallica is here to stay
« Reply #115 on: July 25, 2013, 07:46:40 PM »
sorry to be a party pooper but I'm hearing a lot about the coding not ready on all these new games. Why? In the good old days of games in arcades, were they this unfinished? I wouldn't think so but could be wrong. I thought games that weren't quite finished in those days were those that were field tested? I played WOZ at bumper that apparently had about 30% of the final coding and I thought why bother. Any way if someone could put me in my place and tell me this is standard practice, please do.

By the way I am one of the best QC testers around. I can find a bug without any problems. Maybe Stern can give me a job?
Still loving my Metallica Premium

Offline Pintoxicated

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Table Top - Albury NSW
« Reply #116 on: July 25, 2013, 07:56:11 PM »
I think it was more the case that there were unknown issues with the coding that came to light once the machines were being played in countries with 50hz power.  Stern have fixed the code and by all reports, the bug has been fixed within the week.  To their credit, AMD refused to release their machines until the issue was sorted so as to avoid any potential damage to the machines and keep all warranties intact.  Some other re-sellers weren't as thorough as AMD and released machines basically untested and put those machines at potential risk.
Addicted to pins.

Offline elkor-alish

• Forum Posts:
  • Perth
« Reply #117 on: July 27, 2013, 03:46:01 PM »
Can you guess who's a happy camper!  :)

I got mine on Thursday but I was only able to unbox it yesterday.

Pins: The Getaway, TotAN, WH2O, Pinball Magic, Banzai Run, Flintstones, Judge Dredd, Lord of the Rings LE, Metallica LE, Iron Man VE, The Walking Dead LE, Star Trek The Next Generation.

Offline oldskool1969

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • perth
« Reply #118 on: July 27, 2013, 04:06:50 PM »
Can you guess who's a happy camper!  :)

I got mine on Thursday but I was only able to unbox it yesterday.

YEEEEEEAAAAAAARRRRRR!!!! rock on dude, have you done the updates yet? this game is as cool as fxxk !
If it isn't broke, it isn't pinball.

Offline Prince

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #119 on: July 27, 2013, 05:36:38 PM »
^^^Very nice.
SC.