Author Topic: The Addams Family - Playfield swap ?  (Read 5309 times)

Offline andypinboy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • NSW
Re:
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2015, 05:50:40 PM »
Fair enough....its just a lot of people forget and then whinge when they have to shell out for repairs or replacement boards. I have also heard of a few incidents where new batteries have leaked 6 months down the track

Hahaha point proven Rob so glad you said that. People who can't remember to change there batteries unable to do there own repairs then complain about the money lol.      Story of my life

Thats it!  Then they carry on so much, they make you feel like its almost your fault that they didn't change the batteries!  I have been to places where i drove 45 mins each way, charged them $30 for my trouble (normally adjusting switches, resoldering wires, all fairly straight forward stuff) and they still complain about it....and there is no way they would consider shelling out $10 for 4 or 5 new balls.

Pretty rude huh. If they are too dumb to understand that $10 on new balls is the least they can do to keep their game going then they really shouldn't bother owning a pin at all. Very nice work on the TAF Nino (as always).
I enjoy Porsche, Gibson LPs, Bally-Williams & learning about pinball maintenance & restoration.