Author Topic: My 9 foot snake  (Read 460 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
My 9 foot snake
« on: October 16, 2009, 10:36:08 PM »
NON PINBALL DISCUSSION. sort of.

I put an alarm system into a fellows house and he had apx 40 snakes, all different types, deadly n friendly. he was a bit nuts to say the least.
My wife talked me into buying a 9 foot large jungle python.These are aggressive and not friendly to handle.When he first got it out with one of those professional snake handler pole jobs, it was big, heavy n nasty.  *)*
It wrapped around my arm n almost broke my arm.I took its very large purpose built enclosure home , and the 9 foot python and it has been fun to have.No, i dont touch it. I feed it massive rats the size of two guinea pigs.This bloke used to feet it live chickens. The snakes thickest part of its body is the size of my arm. beaky and V8racefan have been over n seen it.
I thought it would be a good picture to have it on an indianna jones pinball machine. But it would bite me on the face n rip my nose off, or just strangle me to death. anyways, if u ever buy a indianna jones pinball, and a 9 foot snake comes out, you will know i decided to move the snake on.  ^^^
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline Extra Ball

• Read-Only
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Newcastle
Re: My 9 foot snake
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2009, 10:39:17 PM »
I got to the end of the post only to be very disappointed. Where is the pics of your snake?

Offline ajlaird

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Greensborough, Melbourne
  • Go Ahead, Make My Day
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2009, 10:41:39 PM »
Classic!

I have a mate down here in Melbourne who breeds snakes - just some harmless pythons, I think - and they only need a mouse once in a while.

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2009, 12:12:23 AM »
ok, will take some pics over the weekend.

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    

Offline ddstoys

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2009, 12:34:10 AM »
I used to have Snakes one 7 foot and one 8 foot Murray Pythons i also had a bird eating spider there something different but boring as shit as pets

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2009, 06:17:28 PM »
Hey DDSTOYS, I see you let yours wrap around your neck, not mine. It is far too agressive.I keep asking my bitch x-wife to come over and pose with it, but she wont turn up for some reason. &&  &&
I did have a bird eating spider a year ago. it was very big, and the f**ker got out of its tank somehow, walked (or ran. lol) 25 metres to the back of the house to where i was sleeping and bit me on the back of my head.
Farrrk, i was so sick for a few days, i thought i was going to die.Anyway, my wife put too many crickets in the spiders tank, and it got overwhelmed by the onslaught of 20 crickets. Crickets are nasty little bastards too.

My python eats huge rats.and it loves to do the death roll and squeeze bit on anything moving.
Cats, who said there were missing cats in my neighborhood.Must be the local chineese takeaway, nahh, not my 9 foot snake.  ^^^  ^^^

« Last Edit: October 17, 2009, 06:21:42 PM by caveoftreasures »

Offline ddstoys

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2009, 09:21:47 PM »
We used to take ours out onto the lawn and let em slither around got some strange looks from pedestrians lol !*!

Offline pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2009, 10:03:54 AM »
Not sure what sort of perverse thing in me kept me reading this thread (maybe the same thing that makes us stop and look at car accidents) but man am I creept out!   :lol

Think I'll stick to dogs for my pets if that's OK guys! ;)
“If you wanna escape, go up to a pinball machine. There’s a magic button on the front that takes you to a world under the glass and makes the the rest of the universe disappear.”

Offline ddstoys

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2009, 10:05:42 AM »
Not sure what sort of perverse thing in me kept me reading this thread (maybe the same thing that makes us stop and look at car accidents) but man am I creept out!   :lol

Think I'll stick to dogs for my pets if that's OK guys! ;)

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol   You think snakes and spiders are bad one of my dads mates has pet crocodiles in his garage id hate to break in there one night..... *!@