Author Topic: NIB Fish Tales see's the first light of day in 2010  (Read 875 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: NIB Fish Tales see's the first light of day in 2010
« on: January 22, 2010, 08:36:41 PM »
i dont know. i am not buying it. the machine looks like it has been redecalled and shoved back in a box to me.

the back of the machine is very dusty for something that is supposed to be brand new.where the backbox folds down, theres lots of dust. unless i am mistaken. how does dust get into a sealed box with plastic wrapped around it ?

i have brand new original fishtales decals here and enough brand new stickers n decals to do the same myself. i just need the williams box.

i dont know.perhaps i am wrong.but i am just not buying it. if the person saying it is NIB is a friend of someone on here, and you trust him 1 million percent, i take back my opinion. i could tell u about a TWILIGHT ZONE I FOUND just like the one pictured and it came in a williams box etc, it turned out to be about one year old, barely used, when it was left onsite, in someones storage, many years ago. the owner said it was NIB. AFTER further investigation, it was very close, but not NIB.

Ken Priest in QLD can make any FISHTALES look NIB for the $4200 mark. If kenny had Williams boxes, u would never ever know. thats how good SOME of his work is.  ^^^

Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !