Author Topic: pinball machine kits by a sydney guy that you assemble / build  (Read 20180 times)

Offline pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria
Seems a bit childish to announce a project, then cry foul because not everybody is 100% behind it
Then chuck a hissy fit and disappear from the scene

Imagine what they would be like during production and a home builder had "issues"

+1.

I find it odd they came onto the forums, looked for feedback, get some, then sook off. Maybe they should start a Facebook page, and do a Stern on anything they don't want to hear??

My only issue was that the people behind this wanted to hide their identities - makes no sense to me, unless there is something to hide.

Anyway, hopefully they'll be back with product, a company name and some details of who's who to help people decide if they want to buy a kit - I will in any event, looks like a fun "backbone" to a game that would lend itself to other projects.
“If you wanna escape, go up to a pinball machine. There’s a magic button on the front that takes you to a world under the glass and makes the the rest of the universe disappear.”