Author Topic: AC/DC - Playfield Mods and Extra's  (Read 53518 times)

Offline RottyGuy

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Forum Posts:
  • QLD
Re: AC/DC - Playfield Mods and Extra's
« Reply #45 on: December 05, 2012, 08:59:45 PM »
One guitar mod still sitting here. ddstoys, sent you a PM.

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #46 on: December 05, 2012, 09:26:05 PM »
Mine arrived today...thankyou very much...easy deal...business with Rottyguy/Andy highly reccommended.   ^^^
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline v8racefan

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Gold Coast Queensland
« Reply #47 on: December 05, 2012, 11:29:25 PM »
Mine arrived today...thankyou very much...easy deal...business with Rottyguy/Andy highly reccommended.   ^^^
+1 Mine arrived today, champion effort thanks Andy  ^^^
Pinballs in my collection Elvira, Stern Grand Prix, Bally Corvette, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Judge Dredd, Black Rose and Data East Guns n Roses.

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #48 on: December 06, 2012, 12:18:08 AM »
Just for other members who have purchased an item from Andy(Rottyguy) I left positive feedback for him using the Aussie Pinball feedback system.

If anyone wants to leave the positive feedback as well, all you have to do is click on a members avatar name, it then takes u to the members profile page, then just scroll to base of page and click on submit feedback. You will then see a +1 or +4 etc appear next to the members name after u have submitted feedback, which is a good system to show other members that u have done positive business with that member. It has a drop box for both buyer and seller. Good little system the mods have set up.  ^^^

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    

Offline swinks

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Lake Macquarie, NSW
« Reply #49 on: December 06, 2012, 09:20:09 PM »
Here is a el wire ramp mod and train mod and does a heap of other mods for the recent pins all for sale

Pinsider HemiOrange09
I have been asked by a few Pinside Members to sell these mods for the AC/DC machines, I am just seeing it there are others that want his mod for their machines.... This kit is 100% plug-in-play and runs off from a sound activation to make them pulse. There is a manual sensitivity adjustment on it, so if the machine is soft or Cranked up they will look the same with a quick adjustment. You can mount the EL wires two ways on your machine, using zip ties and drilling holes in the ramps or very clear packing tape works great and that is what I did on my Pro machine. I had used 5mm in this Pro and I am thinking going with a 2.6mm for this mod, the 5mm was a little hard to run and make the turns on the ramps. This kits will be about $135.00 shipped and I just want to see first if anyone want is before I wire up the directions. Post here or shoot me a PM if you would like a set of these for your machine

Sorry to show the video again but I know not everyone has seen it and will ask for it....

utoplay=1&rel=0

thread link is here
http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/any-interest-in-these-acdc-el-wire-ramp-mods-for-about-135ish

https://swinks.com.au

for pinball parts (reproduction & mods)
for pinball t-shirts

Offline RottyGuy

• Forum Posts:
  • QLD
« Reply #50 on: December 09, 2012, 04:54:45 PM »
 $!&Put the guitar, drum and lightning bolt mods onto my AC/DC pro today. All look good, but the drum mod is my favourite. Cheap at $15 too. Still have the swinging bell mod to go, but undecided on using it. Also added some LEDs.

Anyone know ddstoys outside of the forum ? I have a guitar mod here for him. He hasn't replied in this thread or to my PM.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2012, 04:56:24 PM by RottyGuy »

Offline GORGAR 1

• Trade Count: (0)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • BROOKFIELD-MELBOURNE
« Reply #51 on: December 09, 2012, 05:24:23 PM »
$!&Put the guitar, drum and lightning bolt mods onto my AC/DC pro today. All look good, but the drum mod is my favourite. Cheap at $15 too. Still have the swinging bell mod to go, but undecided on using it. Also added some LEDs.

Anyone know ddstoys outside of the forum ? I have a guitar mod here for him. He hasn't replied in this thread or to my PM.

Swinging bell mod is awesome great value.

Peter

Offline v8racefan

• Forum Posts:
  • Gold Coast Queensland
« Reply #52 on: December 09, 2012, 06:03:51 PM »

Hey andy can you please post pics of the drum mod, where snouts does this go on the pf !@#
Pinballs in my collection Elvira, Stern Grand Prix, Bally Corvette, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Judge Dredd, Black Rose and Data East Guns n Roses.

Offline v8racefan

• Forum Posts:
  • Gold Coast Queensland
« Reply #53 on: December 09, 2012, 06:05:36 PM »
Sorry where abouts does the mod go on the pf ?

Offline v8racefan

• Forum Posts:
  • Gold Coast Queensland
« Reply #54 on: December 09, 2012, 09:36:43 PM »
Fitted my guitar mod this morning to my AC/DC pro

It looks like its fitted from the factory  $&&

Thanks again to Andrew for importing these mods in from the states, great effort  ^^^

Offline RottyGuy

• Forum Posts:
  • QLD
« Reply #55 on: December 09, 2012, 09:40:38 PM »
Happy to help out.

Here is a link to the drum mod on PL website. I can't upload photos on this site, but it looks damn good in person once fitted. I should've bought several of each mod.

http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=2747

Offline dendoc

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #56 on: January 15, 2013, 11:04:50 AM »
I may have missed it, but has anyone fitter or know where to get the volume knobs as per http://acdcpinball.com/modifications/

would be nice to have the sound pumped up, until the wife's input is received.

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #57 on: January 15, 2013, 09:45:33 PM »
I may have missed it, but has anyone fitter or know where to get the volume knobs as per http://acdcpinball.com/modifications/

would be nice to have the sound pumped up, until the wife's input is received.

http://audio.buckwerx.com/

or

http://pinnovators.com/index.php/featured-product

Brett   ^^^

Offline dendoc

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #58 on: January 15, 2013, 09:49:17 PM »
Thanks for that Brett, but they are both for headphones. The link was for volume control knobs without havign to open the front panel.

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #59 on: January 15, 2013, 09:56:37 PM »
They might have what u were looking for in their other products ??  send them a email.

I will keep looking.