Author Topic: House and pinball removals Sydney  (Read 2451 times)

Offline PinPal

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Sydney, Australia
  • Pinpal Pinball
House and pinball removals Sydney
« on: November 24, 2020, 01:07:57 PM »
Hi all,
I am moving to Swansea N.S.W. in December /January  from Sydney and I am after reputable removal's that will take my house furniture and Pinball Machines.

Can anyone recommend anyone ?
Think I am going to be more nervous about moving my three pins than anything else.
My Games will be wrapped for transport so they dont get knocked around.
Sadly I have downsized from six pinball machines to three as I have way less room to keep them.
In the future I plan to get a Project Williams Firepower to restore,,,  That's if I can find one..  %.%

Many thanks

Pinpal

Offline Strangeways

• Pinball Restoration is my passion
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast
Re: House and pinball removals Sydney
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2020, 02:38:38 PM »
Hi all,
I am moving to Swansea N.S.W. in December /January  from Sydney and I am after reputable removal's that will take my house furniture and Pinball Machines.

Think I am going to be more nervous about moving my three pins than anything else.
Sadly I have downsized from six pinball machines to three as I have way less room to keep them.
In the future I plan to get a Project Williams Firepower to restore,,,  That's if I can find one..  %.%

Many thanks

Pinpal

Bill and His Big Ass Van. He has moved entire collections for my customers, and is about to move two more in the coming weeks. His team understand what is required to move machine - whether you are packing them yourself, or you want his to pack them. I'm not sure he moves furniture etc - but he may be enticed !
Aussie Pinball - Proud to be Australia's Premier Pinball Forum

http://www.australianpinballrestorations.com.au/

http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/

We carry the largest range of NEW Ramps in Australia

Offline PinPal

• Forum Posts:
  • Sydney, Australia
  • Pinpal Pinball
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2020, 04:18:29 PM »
I have met Bill, might just get him  just to move my games.
Pinpal...

Offline Pop Bumper Pete

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Ballarat
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2020, 10:00:09 PM »
piano movers

Offline Mr Pinbologist

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Wauchope NSW
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2020, 09:23:05 AM »
Hi all,

Many thanks

Pinpal

Bill and His Big Ass Van. He has moved entire collections for my customers, and is about to move two more in the coming weeks. His team understand what is required to move machine - whether you are packing them yourself, or you want his to pack them. I'm not sure he moves furniture etc - but he may be enticed !

+1 for Bill, have had him here several times now delivering and picking up customers game and also one i sold from my collection. Great guy to deal with and he's always up for a chat.. i often worry i'm taking up too much of his time while he's here LOL.

I've seen him carrying other stuff besides pinball.. i remember seeing car parts in a trailer he was towing on one trip.. and he brought me an old 1960s radiogram to be fixed for one of my pinball customers, so yes i think he can be talked into carrying other stuff besides pinball.

Offline punkin

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Woolgoolga NSW
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2020, 07:18:21 AM »
Car parts were probs for him. Bill's an old Holden guy.
Looking for Bally Space Invaders, Stern Orbitor 1