Author Topic: Wizard Of OZ Pinball  (Read 57001 times)

Offline Retropin

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Wizard Of OZ Pinball
« Reply #1740 on: March 26, 2014, 07:38:51 PM »
He didn't see it..

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #1741 on: March 27, 2014, 01:37:25 PM »
UPDATE

I had 3 separate people email me last night about their experience with ""losing"" their $$$ on a WOZ from the Melb Agent.

The same reasoning for not reporting directly to the public what has happened to their money was evident. People are hoping that at the last minute, something will come good from the JJP agent or JJP themselves, and people think by going public and telling their story publically, like on this forum, it might HURT their chances of receiving a machine.

I personally think that if a machine has been paid for, and is well overdue, I would be yelling the roof off the JJP headquarters, and the melb scumbag who hasn't delivered.

I am hoping someone comes forward and tells everyone exactly the bullshit they have gone thru.

The first question I would like to know, has anyone been to the police and reported the person who took their money originally to the police and so on.
I respectfully believe staying silent will not get anyone anywhere. I think If someone stole my money, I would be very very loud everywhere.

Surely someone who has been ripped off has written a legal letter to Jack at JJP. Surely someone has a official JJP response.
I encourage people to come forward.

I appreciate people have told me personally of their plight, but I say make it all public, asap.
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline Ant68

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane
« Reply #1742 on: March 27, 2014, 01:52:46 PM »
This thread is as dead as a grave yard, when it should be alive and buzzing. Photos n videos, just nothing....

ANYONE got anything to report back ?  !@# !@# !@#

Hi Brett , I haven't open my WOZ yet but will soon ,I'll keep you posted .
In the meanwhile the box is brown and square and taller then me  :lol and about 3 times heavier then me .

Thanks Tony(ANT).

Any picture(s) would be great. Did you only buy the one, and I hear some aussies have ordered the 75th Anniversary crimson model which I think looks great.
Hey, drove past your business the other day, gee its HUGE. Looks bigger n better everytime I see it. Gl;ad to see u doing really well.

Pop in ,I'll show you some oh my Wedgeheads .

Offline Strangeways

• Pinball Restoration is my passion
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast
« Reply #1743 on: March 27, 2014, 02:22:53 PM »

Regarding the ongoing legal process - We need to be mindful that some sensitive info posted within this thread MAY affect the process. It HAS had ramifications on another (not Aussie) forum where the mods allowed alleged representatives to post rumors and alleged misconduct.

We do not want the Australian Customers class action to be compromised in any way. We know of several customers affected and they are aware of the consequences of posting information.

If anyone wants to research the current status of the claims or legal process, please contact the Current Australian Distributor. From memory, Oscar from Pinball Memories is the face of the Class Action. He has chosen to keep the process private. He has his reasons. Any customers affected by this issue are updated in private.

Jack himself has been invited to update the status on this forum. He chose not to, and we respect his decision. This has not changed. We do not want any quotes or emails posted on this forum.

In conclusion, there IS a legal process, there will be an outcome. We do not want this thread to provide ANY information that may affect the outcome, and in turn possibly affect any positive that may benefit the affected.

Once this process has completed, we are more than happy for an official statement to be posted  ^^^
Aussie Pinball - Proud to be Australia's Premier Pinball Forum

http://www.australianpinballrestorations.com.au/

http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/

We carry the largest range of NEW Ramps in Australia

Offline pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria
« Reply #1744 on: March 27, 2014, 02:50:58 PM »

Jack himself has been invited to update the status on this forum. He chose not to, and we respect his decision. This has not changed. We do not want any quotes or emails posted on this forum.

Spot on Strangeways. The thing members need to take from this is to  *respect the decisions of the people actually involved in what they wish to share or post*.

If a member who has been affected themselves wish to comment, or if JPP wishes to comment, or the organisers of the action group wish to make an official comment, that would be welcome. Speculating on this just opens wounds for people and is unnecessary other than "train wreck mentality" of people wanting to know things that are not their business.

We have previously asked members not to speculate on this matter. It is disappointing that this request has been forgotten. While we are happy for people directly affected to post facts if they wish, we are not wanting the issue raised by members who are not directly involved please.

Our wish to not have this issue raised by people not directly affected or involved is not open to debate.

“If you wanna escape, go up to a pinball machine. There’s a magic button on the front that takes you to a world under the glass and makes the the rest of the universe disappear.”

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #1745 on: March 27, 2014, 06:28:13 PM »
Anyway, I hope all works out well. AND thankyou for the people who did email me and tell me exactly what they feel is going on. Thakyou  ^^^
« Last Edit: March 27, 2014, 06:31:07 PM by Caveoftreasures »
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !