Author Topic: Xenon help please  (Read 6976 times)

Offline Crashramp

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Albury
Re: Xenon help please
« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2013, 06:58:54 PM »
Hi guys,

I have developed some problems with this machine again. Both are similar to last time. Firstly at the start of the game the ball won't advance out to the shooter lane. But if I physically push the first ball through into the shooter lane then for the rest of that game the balls load up just fine. At the end of the game I'm back to square one again though.

I have a feeling its the micro switch pictured below which is the problem. I haven't been able to find a direct replacement for this switch. Does anybody know if these are still available or if there's another one which will do the same job?

Next problem is that the ball won't eject out of the exit chamber at the end of the tube again. I've just replaced the switch as well and it's made no difference at all. The coil kicks out in test just fine.

All of the boards have just been repaired and some connectors replaced but I've been over the connectors many times and wires are where they should be. Also the fuses have all been tested and also good.

Any advice would be welcome. It's getting fairly frustrating. Thanks.