Author Topic: USA Travel Thread - The Bert and Wotto show begins - for anyone interested.....  (Read 12622 times)

Offline Wotto

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
  • NSW Australia
Hey Jonesy - this ones for you mate - sweet place............

Until the toilet SH*TS itself and you gotta do the NeW York plunge !
I honestly thought I was gunna end up with sh*t all over me when the thing was pushing and making squelching noises  !!!

Had a decent feed at Il Bastardo restaurant tonight - my daughter wanted to go there because some dude from the show called The City owns it.
I have to say it was a FANTASTIC Italian meal.
They had shared toilets - obviously I couldnt use ours tonight so I saved up a ripper , went down to the 'GENTS', walked in and there is this american woman in there , she sees the look on my face and says 'hey its OK , your are in the right place", we share.

Was a little awkward.

To answer a few thread questions so far......

Millsy - Bert is still in Oz - he flies into LA next Monday , this week in NYC is only myself and Kayla - a reward for her for a tough 2012 she went through.

Cursed - Spitting - man we have copped about a dozen or so dudes just slag one right out in front of you / anyone as they walk along, I have been to the West Coast about 6 times and never experienced that.

Nino  - Yeah we HAD to go to a store last night and get her some 'chick' clothes - they are well priced and let me tell you - at 10pm at night it was like a Myers yearly annual sales day - ITS WILD mate. We had to buy more stuff today just in case , so we went to Macy's , it was 9 levels of that same madness, you know how we walk into Myers and ONE person wants to offer you some 'spray' sample in the perfume section, this place had a row of about 10-12 people either side of you ( like about 20+ in total ) that you had to walk through and they ALL offered , it was like the scene in Flying High where Lloyd Bridges bashes everyone that approaches him as he enters the airport  :lol

Pinister - I am unsure if it is normal here but it feels like there are cops on nearly every corner every day.......thier presences is massive.

The models in the comic store are FANTASTIC quality.

DW Drums rule !