Author Topic: USA Travel Thread - The Bert and Wotto show begins - for anyone interested.....  (Read 12625 times)

Offline Wotto

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
  • NSW Australia
Can it get much better than this?
So last night we are sitting here and we here this man moaning ( in pain ) - we are 17 storeys up and it sounds loud.
Here is our conversation...........

Me - What the hell is that
Kayla - sh*t I dont know
Me - can you hear that dude , sounds like someone stabbed him - is he dying?
Kayla - Dad, I dont think he is dying
Me - what? - can you hear him.......( and my brain goes CLICK )
Me - OH NO.........he is not dying at all ( and then we hear our neighbour's moment of triumph in some big loud US accent OH YEAH BABY type of comments )

Now THERE is one of the lifelong memories that will linger with Kayla and I for a LONG time - great great stuff :o

So after this - Johnny Stallion decides to celebrate his moment of glory by pulling out his ALMIGHTY subwoofer system ( I am thinking MArty McFly in the opening scene of Back to the Future ) and proceeds to view The Jurassic park Marathon and a documentary on the wild african stomping elephants, Just until around 1am this morning  ^.^ ^.^ ^.^ Our entire room was shaking and I woke again at 4.30am ( it is 7am now  (((  )

Today we have to venture on to the subway system in morning peak hour and get down to Ground Zero area, should get a lot of friendly assistance with directions and stuff from these locals  @.@ - we will endeavour to have a decent day and do our best to raise our current rating of this city from currently a 0.2 out of 10 to something a little better.

Studley - we are going to try and find Lombardis Pizza's down where we are going today - USA's first ever Pizzeria - as seen on the last Amazing Race series for anyone that saw that.
DW Drums rule !