Author Topic: USA Travel Thread - The Bert and Wotto show begins - for anyone interested.....  (Read 13069 times)

Offline Wotto

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
  • NSW Australia
Tony - there are ZERO that I have been able to find.
There WAS one called Prime Burger I was going to go to - and guess what , in keeping with our NY experience - its CLOSED  @.@
The BRILLIANT Empire Diner was re-opened late last year - and guess what - its CLOSED.
There is nothing like that here - and we have walked a LOT of the area's.

Nino - Richard ( RGR ) went to Reciprocal and spoke to me about it at a few Sydney meets throughout last year.
It's a quirky place and the owner is an awesome guy.
I wanted to go to The Guitar Centre on 14th Street anyway and this place was just 2 subway stops, 3 stabbings, 4 spit dodges, 3 shootings and 26 street bums down the road , so I figured we could get there - and did.

See they caught the Boston bombing 'kids' ( well they looked like kids to me ) about an hour ago.
We walked back from dinner tonight and 2 blocks from where we are staying there was ( no joke ) around 25 cop cars/ vans......half a dozen of those little single seat cop vehicles they have here and 4 Ambulances.....no idea whats happening but hey THATS this city  @@^

We got to our corner and I had to shove Kayla out of the way of a walking Zombie - this dude all in black , in a black hoodie, SLOWLY swaying and staggering towards anyone that came near him...........I doubt HIGHLY that we will be buying a good old I LOVE NY shirt  &^& - this place is seriously like The Walking Dead ( which we both watch and keep referring to )

DW Drums rule !