Author Topic: Your Best Multi-Ball Ever - on any pinball machine ????  (Read 216 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Your Best Multi-Ball Ever - on any pinball machine ????
« on: January 31, 2013, 12:09:58 PM »
What is your best multi-ball ever and what machine was it on and why.

1. What machine ?  !@#

2. Duration of multi-ball ?  !@#

3. Why ?  !@#

The machine was/always is Starship Troopers, for the most insane ridiculous multiball ever, its lightning fast and is just relentless. It just comes at u like the 20 foot nasty attack bugs do in the Starship Troopers movie until u get overwhelmed and the machine beats u to death.

Duration is shorter than most other machines, and last 3 or 4 minutes IF u are lucky.

The fast pace, and the way the ball gets returned as well as being bounced around alot, it is sooo fast, you literally sweat like a pig, it makes u work soo hard n fast.
Every person who has experienced the "Live Fire in progress - ready your weapons, repeat, Live Fire in Progress, this is not a drill - Kill them All" audio whilst there are warning alarm noises going off with machine gun fire and the most insane flashing lights u could ever see, it makes Starship Troopers a crazily fun and insane machine to get multiball on. Everyone who has played it loves this game, espescially during multiball.

When its over, u have to catch your breath and wipe the sweat off your forehead.

AC/DC Pro multiball is also excellent, not as fast, but still very very good as well.

Whats your multiball champion machine ??  !@# !@#
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline pinballheaven

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
Mine would have to be Apollo 13

The duration well depends you don't just get the 2 ball and 3 ball with this one but 13 balls all coming at you at once!

The game itself I really like, fast paced and it is not that easy as it has very narrow lanes so shots have to be fairly accurate! The Moon capture and rocket launcher and voices also add to the fun!

I realize it's not for everyone but it if you get a chance to play one you will enjoy it! One of my Favorite DMD machines for sure!

Offline Cursed

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Tasmania
My most memorable would have to be the first time i got to assault on T3.

It went on for ages, the ball save on this (on the default setting) is insane! It honestly lasts for minutes. Was great fun the first time i got to it and could not believe how the balls just kept getting relaunched onto the playfield.

The game in the end was a little too simple for me but i do miss it sometimes.....like now when i think about the Assualt multiball.....may look at it again when i have a larger pin collection. When i only had 2 it was too simple. For me anyway. Shoot here und here!  &&

Offline pinball god

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • Metallica is here to stay
 Dunno if its the best but i do like it is the rfm wizard mode multiball. Because you have to play a video style mode with multiple balls flying around, i find it challenging to get a super score.

You manipulate the position of the aliens with the secondary flipper buttons so you can hit them with the balls via the regular flipper buttons. Difficult to keep those balls in play and kill the boss and score maximum points.

Tz has a mad multiball but really its just a flip fest for 30 seconds or so
« Last Edit: January 31, 2013, 09:24:03 PM by pinball god »
Still loving my Metallica Premium

Offline ajlaird

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Greensborough, Melbourne
  • Go Ahead, Make My Day
Have to agree re Apollo 13 for absolute insanity during a multiball!

Offline Replay

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Gold Coast Queensland
Have to agree re Apollo 13 for absolute insanity during a multiball!

cost as much to replace the balls as the pin is worth  <.>