Author Topic: Ya gotta love the internet  (Read 154 times)

Offline Retropin

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
Ya gotta love the internet
« on: February 08, 2010, 08:28:38 PM »
Where would we be without it??

With Clays site you can pretty much imerse yourself in a Bally, Williams or Gottlieb machine with a modicum of confidence that you SHOULD be able to fix it.
Im attacking my RALLY COMICS machine which has developed a start up fault since i dropped the main switch bank - OOPS!
Now the schematic is in German and so it means pretty much nothing to me.. but there right at my finger tips is an online translation site and armed with this powerful tool i can translate my schematic to English and then get on fixing it.
How simple is that?
 So i go through the main relays and translate... most of it makes sense, but there are always a few that still have you scratching your head.
EXAMPLE;

ANTRIEBRELAIS FREISPIELZAHLWERK = PROPELLING RELAY FREE NUMBER OF CYCLES WORK

NULLRUCKLAUFRELAIS = ZERO JERK RUN RELAY (  No its not the tilt)

RELAIS PARALLEL MIT HUNDERTERZAHLWERK = WITH HUNDRED NUMBER HUNDRED (  100X 100??)

EINER TONGERAT = FOR ONE CLAY TURNOUT    !@#

Ok - so this now leaves me with only one question.... anyone know the start up sequence for RALLY games?????  %.% %.% %.%

Offline ajlaird

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Greensborough, Melbourne
  • Go Ahead, Make My Day
Re: Ya gotta love the internet
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2010, 09:41:29 PM »
ANTRIEBRELAIS FREISPIELZAHLWERK = PROPELLING RELAY FREE NUMBER OF CYCLES WORK

Actuator relay Free game counter
= credit relay by the sound of it

NULLRUCKLAUFRELAIS = ZERO JERK RUN RELAY (  No its not the tilt)

Hmmm, zero flip current relay??? Maybe something to do with disabling the flippers at end of game? Has to be activated to allow the flippers to operate?

RELAIS PARALLEL MIT HUNDERTERZAHLWERK = WITH HUNDRED NUMBER HUNDRED (  100X 100??)

Parallel relay with hundreds counter

EINER TONGERAT = FOR ONE CLAY TURNOUT    !@#

sound generator?

Hopefully those guesses help a bit...