Author Topic: Yet another one for the resto que  (Read 603 times)

Offline Mr Pinbologist

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Wauchope NSW
Re: Yet another one for the resto que
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2010, 06:37:18 PM »
OH NO more room for you to make to fit her in.  %.% Looks like a fun game to play Mitch and yes time now required to bring her up to your standard.

thats nothing, i still have at least one more pin coming soon, maybe two  ^&^ ^&^ I've already started moving pins out to other peoples homes, Ian (howzat on this forum) has my Stern Lectronamo, i took it down to his place over the weekend, its set up there in his gamesroom, til i either make more room, find a bigger place or start selling off games  !!! Vortex is next to go  !!!

The above mentioned possibly two games that i have coming are more wishlist titles, i wont say what they are yet, just that they were ones i played in my younger days. So i am now considering selling off some of the games i got that i wasnt looking for to make room for other games that i played in my past. All but three of the games i have so far, i played in my youth. So.. Lectronamo, Quick draw and Universe (which id never seen before when i got them) would be the first to be sold.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2010, 06:46:08 PM by Mr Pinbologist »