Aussie Pinball Forums > Restorations

Apollo all done!

(1/3) > >>

illawarra_steelers:
Well it just goes to show what can be achieved while not spending all my time on AP  :lol  #@#

Decided to take a break and get some work done on my games instead of surfing the 'net, in the past 2 weeks have achieved the following:

Finally finished the Apollo (about time Stewie?)  #@#

Finally found the short in the World Fair (Gottlieb 64)  *%*

Fully rebuilt all the mechanics on Picnic (Gottlieb 58) - cab respray will be next

Started a full rebuild on Flying Chariots (Gottlieb 64)

Back to the Apollo - what a pain - why? Well  ended up respraying it TWICE! What a dumb arse - I sprayed the red and blue around the wrong way. All that is needed now is to touch up a few areas where there is some overspray. Had forgotten how cool this game is and I'm sad to see it leaving - she is going to another collector.

Restoration found here: http://aussiepinball.com/index.php?topic=499.0

A huge THANX to Gav for all his help and assistance and advice while doing this  ^^^

So this was my first attempt after all these years on a respray and have 2 other games that I will do this year

Ford Fairlane:
Very nice Tony!!! I was wondering where you got to.

Keep up the good work! What was shorting out?

illawarra_steelers:
There was a bees dick of solder splatter on one of the light sockets

The pinballist formally known as Dean Morgan:
Nice work Tony, the Apollo looks real nice.  I have always loved the look of this game and I myself like space themed Pins.

Bet your happy to finally find that bloody short?  So who won the bet for closest guess at when you would fix it??

pinnies4me:
Wondering where you been at Tony - I have a whole bunch of glass jokes all saved up!

Are you **sure** that Apollo is spoken for? I **need** that game - it's beautiful! (Plus I'm a space exploration nut).

Gimmeeeee!!!!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version