Author Topic: New in Box STERN purchases of TRON, TRANSFORMERS, IRONMAN plus others  (Read 718 times)

Offline mildflame

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Barossa Valley
    • Mildflame.com

Is it an optical illusion Pete or has some neat black edge work been done by you or someone on the bottom of the Batman.?

look closely... shadow
Check out my website: http://mildflame.blogspot.com.au
Happy reading!

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
yep. u are right. definately must be a shadow. gee i had to look bloody hard at it i can tell ya (then grabbed my eye glasses - its very sad when u hit 41 yrs and have to occassionally grab friggin eye glasses).

Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline mildflame

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Barossa Valley
    • Mildflame.com
yep. u are right. definately must be a shadow. gee i had to look bloody hard at it i can tell ya (then grabbed my eye glasses - its very sad when u hit 41 yrs and have to occassionally grab friggin eye glasses).

haha, yea. it is hard to see... took me 5-10 mins :lol
Check out my website: http://mildflame.blogspot.com.au
Happy reading!

Offline Pop Bumper Pete

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Ballarat
Thanks Boys for the dims and Pete for the awesome photos you've made me more excited now $#$ I thought they'd be better packed than that but if it works who cares. I want to pick mine up and that will all be videoed all part of the journey oh and can it be laid down on its side/back for a 30min ride home?

Peter ^^^
one side of the box has printed 'Ship this side', that is the side you lay it down on

Offline Olivia_jason

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
wow, would be very nice opening up a brand new machine out of the box. might get a chance one day lol.