Author Topic: I GOT A NEW FISH TALES FOR EASTER/I PAIDED THOUGH :(  (Read 1353 times)

Offline andrew (nob)

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
Some Fishtales machines that havent been played much have the knocker on top of the headbox with the fish etc, and when it bangs the tail etc, it scares the living crap outta you cause it is extremely extremely loud. Almost too too loud.

Have you guys experienced that before and had the crap scared outta ya.?  !@#

When I bought my FT is was dirtier than this as a plaster ceiling had collapsed on it - the whole playfield was covered in plaster dust as well as standard grime. Since the Topper cover was broken I took the topper off for the first 9 months. I finally got the topper put back together and discovered a previous operator had cut the solonoid wire to the fish. Once I got the fish working again I can understand why operators disabled the mechanism. It's not only very loud, but it did distract me enough to lose a couple of balls.

great job on the resto. I havent replaced any decals on mine, just cleaned it up well enough for a good game (and i replaced the one missing plastic on the right side of the boat)

checkout what watto did with LEDs.

andrew