Author Topic: Anyone been in contact with Pinsanity?  (Read 7760 times)

Offline swinks

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Lake Macquarie, NSW
Re: Anyone been in contact with Pinsanity?
« on: June 01, 2015, 08:07:47 PM »
good to see you back in the land of OZ  ^^^

Thanks swinks for the welcome back. Good to hear from you.

Got your PM and will reply via email privately.

Welcome back Pinsanity. He, yeah I'm glad you are back as I've been called you or your besty several times  :lol  I would have explained we've never met, I live in a different state & I have zero interest in the politics of the pinball scene, but I've learned it's best to hit ignore. One AP member did advise me early on with the quote, "Never argue with an idiot, they will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience." This is very good advice - just took me a while to take it. Anyway, all good now. Looks like you've had a pretty good break seeing those choices - good stuff.

Good advice mate and will take it on board. Just skimming through posts and various forum interactions over the last six weeks and haven't seen any real change in personality despite sincere advice being given at the time.

Never had a a problem with management on AP, but there is always going to be the occasional rotten apple that continually tries to divert a thread no matter what the subject matter is.

like   ^^^ ^^^ ^^^
https://swinks.com.au

for pinball parts (reproduction & mods)
for pinball t-shirts