Author Topic: Bumper Action Amusements Australia owes 79 WOZ Games or refund!  (Read 1103 times)

Offline Retropin

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
If you didn't order a WOZ, then WHY does it concern you? ..... other than sheer gossip?

This topic should be deleted by now, and there's no need for legal reps to make comment here on behalf of bumper, they should contact customers who ordered a WOZ.

2 cents :-)
MM

maybe you misread my question. I haven't been on the pinny sites for a good 5 months, so just asking here.

I thought in order for anyone (dealer or joe public) to secure a WOZ machine, they had to meet the payment schedule set by JJP originally, which I would have thought JJP would have chased down very very hard to any person or any orders for their cashflow, dealer or joe public.

Operating a business when insolvent is illegal n these days punishable by jail. So the melb company isn't off the hook unless everyone gets their machines.

Because I don't read AA, has anything good happened on people getting their machines. Sorry but I have been away for 5 months hence me asking n I haven't read all the 45 pages of threads yet ?? I wanted general info, I don't want to ring the liquidator when someone on here might have some info that is relevant n up to date. thanks.

Aye.. the can of worms was left well alone here but flogged to death elsewhere... no need to go opening it

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
I wasn't judging the process but was looking to see if something good had come from this issue. Today was the first time I had read about it.
I was just hoping to hear people had started getting their machines......from someone, somehow. Maybe ANT might know since he knows Jack the best.

sounds like NOT happening ?  if no one is saying anything positive about delivery stories.

maybe someone can update the thread for those who have been out of the loop for a while if any aussie buyers get their machines delivered or if JJP does something. Rarely do liquidators provide anything decent by way of cash return or product. If the well is dry, the well is dry, and any water has been carried off and hidden. sad story if people don't get their machines. someone has the money. about 700 grand if my math is right.....
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline Retropin

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
Oh dear... determined to keep going?

Read the replies you have had since reopening this thread... there is no update... there is nothing to discuss....

Marty Machine

• Trade Count: (0)
Oh dear... determined to keep going?

Read the replies you have had since reopening this thread... there is no update... there is nothing to discuss....
Exactly, pointless.....

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
yawn.

just seeing if anything positive had happened. just like watching the nightly news.  ^^^
« Last Edit: January 01, 2014, 05:40:19 PM by Caveoftreasures »
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !