Author Topic: vinito's awesome collection of rare pins!!  (Read 1467 times)

Offline vinito

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Kansas City, KS USA
Is there another pin in my future?
« on: January 07, 2009, 06:01:03 PM »
Oh, noooo. I might be adding another one.
I talked to a guy I know who has a Gtb. Pioneer he's tired of tripping over. At first he pointed out a couple "on the net" that were listed at $1995 and another for $3200. Way inflated of course. I guess those guys are just trying to give an impression of inflated value so they might get the high price out of the other stuff they may really sell. Anyways...

I pointed him to the Boston Pinball eBay sales summary (click) and explained the more realistic pinball market to him, then told him if he wanted more I could try to help him.

Well he said he was a little disappointed to find that out but he might sell it anyway at $400. That I might could live with. Pioneer (or the 4-player Spirit of '76) is my particular "nostalgic hook" game. I cut my pinball teeth on one at the local bowling alley when I was a kid. That would be pretty cool if this works out.

Aaargh! Like I need another pin around here. But that is one that is extremely high on my personal want list and I'd be happy to unload two of my other EMs if I hauled the Pioneer home. Probably trade the Big Indian and Doodle Bug out if I got the Pioneer in here.

Woohooo!
Here's hoping it works out. ^^^
I feel more like I do now than I did when I first got here.