Author Topic: FGuy mini pinball - how the hell do I remove this thing!!  (Read 143 times)

Offline TSPP

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
FGuy mini pinball - how the hell do I remove this thing!!
« on: February 23, 2014, 08:02:53 PM »
Hey guys. Doing a strip of my FGuy and really want to remove the Stewie pinball to clean underneath and change over any rubbers (if there's any underneath).

Has anyone got tips or has done this before!! Looks a bit tricky. Would love to hear from someone who may have removed one before.

Cheers.
.....something witty here

Offline TSPP

• Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
 :tumble: :tumble: :tumble: :tumble: :tumble: :tumble: :tumble: :tumble: :tumble: :tumble:

Offline TSPP

• Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
Well for any wanting some tips on this removal here's how I did it:

Started by taking of the two plastics near the flippers which exposed a couple of screws. These, with some mounted at the back of the pf'd held the main plastic body onto the pf'd.

Removing a clip on the outer side of the plastic body made it possible to push the ramp into the field of play. From there the whole plastic outer came off no problem. Need to remove the clip that activates the spots as well. Just tug it out a bit to expose the alligator clips and separate before removing.

From there it was a matter of four more screws holding the mini pf'd in place. Lift the main pf'd first and remove all clips that's assigned to the mini pf'd. Once done, remove the four screws and the whole pf'd will lift off. Just pop the clips through the hole and get that Stewie Playfield off!!

I think that's about it. Hope it makes sense as my lingo isn't up there with others ;)
« Last Edit: February 25, 2014, 10:31:41 PM by TSPP »