Aussie Pinball Forums > General Mods

TZ & ToM - Various Pinball mods/add-ons

(1/2) > >>

pinball god:
I've just installed a few mods tonight on my TZ and ToM. I'll take some pix of these and provide a small write up/review on each if applicable. All my machines have some things changed or added to try and make them a little unique to me.

judgeboz:
cool, keen to see your ToM mods - here are some pictures of mine.

http://picasaweb.google.com.au/judgeboz/MyTheatreOfMagicPinballMods#

pinball god:

--- Quote from: judgeboz on August 05, 2009, 02:30:37 PM ---cool, keen to see your ToM mods - here are some pictures of mine.

--- End quote ---
Very nice indeed. I like the decal on the tiger saw and where did you get the neat TIGER figurine? The rabbit also looks really close to the one depicted on the playfield. Excellent looking machine. Thanks for sharing.

pinball god:
The MODS I've done on my ToM are as follows:
1. LED's on most inserts - makes them really stand out and brings the playfield more to life, highly recommend

2. Gold Lit Marquee and motorize Tiger saw - bloody fantastic. The light on the mirror do different patterns depending on what ramp shot has been made or what position the trunk is in etc etc. The tiger saw spins for awhile when the newton ball/stationary ball is hit (roms 1.3x and 1.4H) and also runs continuously during 'tiger saw' mode (rom 1.4H only and home PIC chip U22). It really lights up the top end and adds a lot of 'glitz' to the palyfield/game. Pinball Pro's mod is great and very professionally done. The saw and mirror are gold and integrated to the system via a PCB and direct drive motor assembly. This is the mod to buy when going for the motorized saw option.

3. Rom update   to 1.4H and PIC update - to get the motorized tiger saw mod operating to the max

4. Extra GI bulb under the 'Theatre Entrance' ramp - Adds a bit of light to a dim area. But its no major improvement.

5. Used coloured globes rather than silcon covered ones.

ADD-ONS"
1. Gold Chain on the trunk.
2. Magic wand on the RHS ramp
3. The rabbit on the trunk
4. "Levitating Woman' sign - just trying a concept
5. Magic hand on the top RH conrner to fill that area.
6. Plastic protector set - well worth having to save your playfield plastics.

Here are some pix

judgeboz:

--- Quote from: pinball god on August 05, 2009, 08:36:26 PM ---
--- Quote from: judgeboz on August 05, 2009, 02:30:37 PM ---cool, keen to see your ToM mods - here are some pictures of mine.

--- End quote ---
Very nice indeed. I like the decal on the tiger saw and where did you get the neat TIGER figurine? The rabbit also looks really close to the one depicted on the playfield. Excellent looking machine. Thanks for sharing.

--- End quote ---

You can buy the tiger and rabbit from a store called "Imagine If" for less than $10 each. Not sure where I found the image but I'll have a look around if it and let you know. Theatre of Magic is one of my top 5 games.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version