Author Topic: Dutch Pinball - 1st Pinball - The Big Lebowski Pinball  (Read 19476 times)

Offline pinsanity

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
Some updated info:

Here it is: our first official newsletter for The Big Lebowski Pinball™!

We thought it would be nice to send the first newsletter on Shabbas. We know you are dying to hear news about The Big Lebowski Pinball™ and that's why we've put together The New Shit Newsletter™ -- so every time new shit comes to light, you'll be one of the first to know. It's our way of keeping you up to date with what's happening at Dutch Pinball, and more importantly, it's our way of saying thanks for supporting us.

In our next The New Shit Newsletter™ we will reveal the graphics of the cabinet and backglass. In the meantime, if you have any suggestions for upcoming editions of the The New Shit Newsletter™, please let us know here.
Our new home!
We've finished the move to our new, state-of-the-art office, and it's equipped with 3D printers, laser cutters, and the strongest coffee machine we could get. We now have plenty of space and tools for testing the toys, laying out the playfield, and assembling the first prototypes.

You want a toe?
I can get you a toe. One of the most important elements of TBL Pinball is the artwork, so we're spending lots of time making sure we get every detail right, even the toe.  We're working closely with Universal Pictures to get the artwork approved and expect to release it to our fans shortly.
We asked and the fans abide.

We asked what you wanted to see in The Big Lebowski Pinball™, and in true Pinhead style, you abided. After going through hundreds of suggestions, we have selected our Top 5 -- the ones that got the most submissions, made us laugh the loudest, and had to be shared:

#5. Smash Larry's car mode: Walter: “Is this your homework, Larry?"

#4. Jackie Treehorn "Spiked White Russian" mode: Maybe the flippers have a delay and the lights slowly dim like you're about to fall unconscious? :-)

#3.  If you you press the start button without credit: “Where's the money, Lebowski?". Press it again: "Where's the f**king money, shithead?!"

#2. The machine is able to tell when it is technically Shabbas in the player's local time zone. Walter will need some extra convincing to cooperate in the game. “Saturday is Shabbas. Jewish day of rest.  Means I don't work, I don't drive a car, I don't f**king ride in a car, I don't handle money, I don't turn on the oven, and I sure as shit don't f**king roll!”

#1. Tilt warning callouts:
Single Warning: "Careful, man, there's a beverage here!"
Double warning: "This aggression will not stand!"
Tilt: ”YOU'RE OUT OF YOUR ELEMENT" / "you're bring very undude" / "mark it zero, dude"