Author Topic: It's Coon Hunt time. That's Seeburgs coon hunt you racists  (Read 15904 times)

Offline ddstoys

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong
This projects been on hold for a while due the the unavailable space needed to respay the target section but had some down time with a stuffed neck and back decided that rewiring the gun stand cable was something I could do (but previously couldn't be bothered doing haha)   So basically now I have the gun stand finished all the way to the target section.

New paint
New chrome
New cables

Also thanks to [MENTION=12190]wiredoug[/MENTION] who found the original Cashbox buried in a stack of crap at his factory the gunstands complete and working. 

Which then got me tinkering with the internals.      At some stage a coil had been removed so the right hand raccoon did nothing having no luck finding the missing parts

I tried a little bush engineering voltages were about right 30v decided to have a crack at making a replacement in theory it worked and mechanically it worked but wasn't strong enough.   

After that's failed I started reading the manual and schematics seeing what else it was supposed to do and repaired the score lights,  the player rating and the moon

You get 20 shots per game each hit scores a point 12 hits equals marksman 16 hits (I think) equals sharpshooter and 20 hits Equals complete mental blank..... sorry lol

Also everytime a raccoon is hit it's eyes light up is tail lifts and it drops down the tree while the moon lights up and so does the owls eyes while
The whiner makes a noise

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk