Author Topic: My pinball dungeon!! a work in progress  (Read 3699 times)

Offline Mr Pinbologist

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Wauchope NSW
Re: My pinball dungeon!! a work in progress
« on: January 13, 2012, 11:21:59 PM »
and here are a few pics of what i thought would be a nice little addition to a games room, a scrolling message display! I found this at Dick Smith ages ago and decided to buy it, was about $130 i think, came with a remote control which you can use to program it, or alternatively it can be programmed from a laptop pc via a USB lead, and the supplied software. I just use the remote though its a bit of a pain to do, havent explored the computer programming option as yet but i will one day  !@) Looks much brighter than these pics show as i had the flash on when i took the pics.

I use this to display people's hi scores, and a few of my own to give people something to chase  <.> :lol plus a few messages and slogans i liked and thought would give people a laugh.

Also there is what i call the "Biggest Losers" section where if anyone gets a really LOW score, their name, score and the game they got the score on goes in  :lol just a bit of fun i thought  !*! an example.. a mate of mine got a score of about 31'000 on 6m$man.. yes that was for the WHOLE game... five balls  :lol

and for the record YES i too have gotten some truly terrible scores but somebody has to be there to witness it before i'll put it in as a Biggest Losers score  <.>
« Last Edit: January 13, 2012, 11:23:31 PM by Mr Pinbologist »