Author Topic: WTB Atari Superman  (Read 1196 times)

Offline ktm450

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong, Victoria
Re: WTB Atari Superman
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2013, 09:34:19 PM »
The guy pulled the machine. It did not sell. He reckons lots of people were calling him telling him the machine was worth $1500 based on historical sales. 

Considering there has not been a machine sold in Aust on eBay (based on pinpedia data) for more than $1600 thats about right. He also said "someone" in Bayswater will offer him $5000 and will put it up for sale in their business.  Told me it would cost heaps to convert to 240v.  Some people are just fu@@ing idiots!!!

That one is still for sale in his shop in Geelong for the bargain price of $5950 @.@ same price as his ebay ad
Dirty machine, a lot of lights out, possible board problem, and the left flipper doesn't work properly.
i played it last week, I could only just get through 3 balls on it, very painful, I wanted to stop but the tight ass in me told me I had to get my 20 cents worth  :lol

Just looked at his ad again, said he had some internal pinball experts look at the electronics to fix the problems then goes on to say it didn't make a full recovery, so yes to board issues @.@
« Last Edit: May 09, 2013, 09:38:12 PM by ktm450 »