Author Topic: WTB Atari Superman  (Read 1187 times)

Offline Jango

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: WTB Atari Superman
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2013, 07:48:54 PM »
The guy pulled the machine. It did not sell. He reckons lots of people were calling him telling him the machine was worth $1500 based on historical sales. 

Considering there has not been a machine sold in Aust on eBay (based on pinpedia data) for more than $1600 thats about right. He also said "someone" in Bayswater will offer him $5000 and will put it up for sale in their business.  Told me it would cost heaps to convert to 240v.  Some people are just fu@@ing idiots!!!

Offline Retropin

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2013, 07:57:57 PM »
Told me it would cost heaps to convert to 240v

Too true!!!! Ive just bought 3 off 300W stepdown transformers for $98 inc postage... not sure how i will feed the kids after my selfish financial splash out

Offline Sgtmax

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2013, 11:56:54 PM »
There's an Atari superman for sale on eBay USA going for 1500. Wouldn't cost to much to ship it over here. If you need help with that just let me know. My old mans in the import/export business I'm bringing a pin in through him now

Offline Jango

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2013, 04:30:47 PM »
It'd cost about $1000 minimum to get it to a port and then to Aust as a minimum I reckon.

Offline Sgtmax

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2013, 04:53:02 PM »
Depends where it's located..

Offline pinoffski

• Forum Posts:
  • Wollongong NSW
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2013, 05:34:41 PM »

Offline ktm450

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong, Victoria
« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2013, 09:34:19 PM »
The guy pulled the machine. It did not sell. He reckons lots of people were calling him telling him the machine was worth $1500 based on historical sales. 

Considering there has not been a machine sold in Aust on eBay (based on pinpedia data) for more than $1600 thats about right. He also said "someone" in Bayswater will offer him $5000 and will put it up for sale in their business.  Told me it would cost heaps to convert to 240v.  Some people are just fu@@ing idiots!!!

That one is still for sale in his shop in Geelong for the bargain price of $5950 @.@ same price as his ebay ad
Dirty machine, a lot of lights out, possible board problem, and the left flipper doesn't work properly.
i played it last week, I could only just get through 3 balls on it, very painful, I wanted to stop but the tight ass in me told me I had to get my 20 cents worth  :lol

Just looked at his ad again, said he had some internal pinball experts look at the electronics to fix the problems then goes on to say it didn't make a full recovery, so yes to board issues @.@
« Last Edit: May 09, 2013, 09:38:12 PM by ktm450 »

Offline Flipball

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2013, 12:34:41 AM »

That one is still for sale in his shop in Geelong for the bargain price of $5950 @.@ same price as his ebay ad
Dirty machine, a lot of lights out, possible board problem, and the left flipper doesn't work properly.
i played it last week, I could only just get through 3 balls on it, very painful, I wanted to stop but the tight ass in me told me I had to get my 20 cents worth  :lol

Just looked at his ad again, said he had some internal pinball experts look at the electronics to fix the problems then goes on to say it didn't make a full recovery, so yes to board issues @.@

Haha - called in there this afternoon. Large out of order sign on it now. Still $5950 though  %$%