Author Topic: Would you buy one in 2016 or 2017 ? NEW TMNT game  (Read 3105 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Would you buy one in 2016 or 2017 ? NEW TMNT game
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2016, 07:00:30 PM »
Its great to read comments from guys who like to keep on track about pinball.
It is afterall a pinball site for pinball enthusiasts.
I will add funnily enough, there was a TMNT show called "The Night Stalker" but I can't say it was my favourite one. Lol

I think it would be good for pinball if some of the great fun machines of the past were reinvented into 2016.
TMNT was & is popular for younger kids or teenagers or young adults, but those people are now 25 yrs older (from 1991) and are cashed up so, whether it be TMNT or any of the titles from the past, what remake would make a comeback ?

If I was Stern, I would look at what numbers sold the largest and look at doing remakes.
Sticking to current big TV shows is not going to keep working.
Why ?
Cause there is no NOSTALGIA in those shows ?

We need new ideas but sometimes old ideas, revamped for 2016 might work ?
Something that might capture us old kids who have grown up & young kids who are on the way up.
Cartoon stuff does that.

I wish Stern would do a feedback sort of thing to ask people what past titles they would like to see made again.
Anyone else got any other cartoon ideas if TMNT pinny isn't a remake idea.
The revamped 2016 model would have great artwork I know that, if it was ever made.

I also wonder, like cartoons which were hand drawn but have now been replaced with CAD computers, if the cost to bring a pinball title to life has also got a lot cheaper than it was pro rata in 1991 etc.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2016, 07:02:56 PM by Caveoftreasures »
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !