Author Topic: wanted: ace high 1957  (Read 576 times)

mark jackson

• Trade Count: (0)
wanted: ace high 1957
« on: April 21, 2009, 11:56:38 AM »
Greeting to all pinball fans. Does anyone have a Gottlieb "Ace High" for sale? I'm interested in buying or trading for this machine. I have a World Fair, Sweethearts, Queen Of Diamonds and a Sky Jump. All my machines are restored to a very high standard. They have all been that way for several years and have been 'on their legs' and totally playable for over ten years. I have done many restorations, mostly on 50's and 60's games, and am available for this type of work. Thanks, Mark

Offline illawarra_steelers

• Read-Only
  • Forum Posts:
  • Illawarra, NSW
Re: wanted: ace high 1957
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2009, 01:23:43 PM »
Good to see you finally found Aussie Pinball Mark!

Welcome and maybe you should post some pix of your restorations if you get the chance.

Lots of love for all eras of pinball here

Offline pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2009, 02:58:04 PM »
Greeting to all pinball fans. Does anyone have a Gottlieb "Ace High" for sale? I'm interested in buying or trading for this machine. I have a World Fair, Sweethearts, Queen Of Diamonds and a Sky Jump. All my machines are restored to a very high standard. They have all been that way for several years and have been 'on their legs' and totally playable for over ten years. I have done many restorations, mostly on 50's and 60's games, and am available for this type of work. Thanks, Mark

Welcome Mark. Why not post an intro in the Introduction section? Sounds like we'd all like to get to know you better with that collection!

Cheers,
Nick
“If you wanna escape, go up to a pinball machine. There’s a magic button on the front that takes you to a world under the glass and makes the the rest of the universe disappear.”

Offline felixthadog

• Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2009, 03:21:35 PM »
Hi & welcome Mark!

This isn't you, is it? ->

Matthew

Offline Strangeways

• Pinball Restoration is my passion
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2009, 11:15:18 PM »

Post an intro thread, Mark !

As mentioned - Great collection- Tell us more about ya !
Aussie Pinball - Proud to be Australia's Premier Pinball Forum

http://www.australianpinballrestorations.com.au/

http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/

We carry the largest range of NEW Ramps in Australia

Offline bossninja17

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
  • sydney
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2009, 10:13:52 PM »

Mark - did you ever end up getting an Ace High?
Wanted: GTB Aquarius backglass. Any playfield bits and backglasses from any EMs - nothing is junk to me.

mark jackson

« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2009, 07:11:24 PM »
As yet, I still haven't found an 'Ace High'. I'm still looking for this one, and a few others as well. Mark