Author Topic: Sunday Pinball Questionaire - 41 - Damien  (Read 2240 times)

Offline Damien

• Read-Only
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Sunday Pinball Questionaire - 41 - Damien
« on: September 23, 2009, 07:36:02 PM »

1. Earliest pinball memory?  it would be playing o & X in a pub in lorne... loved it
2. All time favorite pin? Why? damn that is hard.. Scared stiff i suppose.. my friend did the code.. and it is a simple fun machine..
3. Favorite pinball manufacture? WMS of course.  so many top games and working for the aussie agent for ever makes the decision easy
4. Favorite game in your collection? Why? i dont have one.. black knight is allway good.. but then i like some querky games like flipper football and time machine
5. How long have you been collecting? since the early 90s.. been in the industry since 1986
6. First game and how did you find it? first game purchased was a black hole .. still have it.. and got it from a custome who traded it..
7. Do you still have it?yep
8. What are you currently working on? bk2000 and some prisms
9. Most wanted game to add to your collection? hmm dont really have one.. would like another haunted house.. because i keep selling mine..
10. Best all time bargain game added to your collection? umm had a few 200 dollar machines.. cheapest table top from the side of the road.. or the table top i got before we took them to the tip
11. Worst ever miss – tell us about the one that got away! 4 old pins flash and gorgar etc.. couldnt be bothered to take them home..
12. Worst ever purchase – tell us about the game you wished you never bought .. all games are good.. but never a fan of atari pins
13. Describe your collection  lots of games that i just like.. never collected for price  some have now become worth more.. but every game has some merit..
14. Describe your gamesroom lots of pins on their arse.. some times get a few set up.. but lately havent had the time to play anything..
i am looking forward to playing the BBB we got from the states.
15. Do you have other games other than pinball? not really..
16. Where can you see the hobby in 10 years? well ill still be here.. selling parts and machines..  we will move with what ever pinheads need.