Author Topic: Aussie Dollar Discussion  (Read 8610 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Aussie Dollar Discussion
« on: May 12, 2013, 12:50:20 PM »
The only thing about saying that the aussie dollar will return back to very low levels of 70 cents etc, that I just cant see IMO, is the fact that the American dollar has never been so low for so very long, and its not getting any better in any significant way, so I don't see the aussie dollar getting much worse at all.
It was a different world before with the American dollar being massively high compared to our aussie dollar, so I don't see the same old rules applying anymore.
The world is just soo different now economically, I cant see old trends applying when the USA is still in a very deep hole which will take 5 years to 10 years to climb out of. China is still doing exceptionally well, but has slowed about 30 percent, no where enough to bring our dollar down more than it is now IMO.
I am now a betting man, but I would bet on this.

I bet when the liberal party gets back into party, our aussie dollar will go back to 1.07 . 1.08 ish.
Why, because the USA will renew some sort of uranium export deal, or something military behind closed doors, and the people in charge will manipulate the aussie dollar back up somehow. Whenever the Liberal Party has got in before, the aussie dollar always seems to climb.

and AMD has already put prices up by 5 percent, so I don't think they will go back up for at least another 12 months.
If the USA gets slightly better, Stern wont have a reason to have to put prices up again either, espescially since they also just put their prices up as well.
Time will tell.

Still no news from the Metallica launch...
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !