Author Topic: Aussie Dollar Discussion  (Read 8615 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Aussie Dollar Discussion
« on: May 12, 2013, 10:32:37 PM »
OH YEAH! Time to start saving for Metallica....Xmas for me perhaps? Too many good pinball machines coming out!

Three of the biggest factors in choosing a NIB are gameplay, looks and pricing.

Economics are not trivial and waiting to save up for Christmas could mean paying $500 - $1000 more than buying right now. I am saying that the NIB price sweet spot may be here right now and any moves up in price would make some think twice about a purchase.

This post is titled Metalica - Stern - Release 2013. At the start of the thread everyone was speculating on sound, play and looks of Metallica. What is wrong with speculating on economics?

discuss n talk about what u want.
its linked to metallica pricing so its relevant for those who enjoy reading it.

I would love to add videos n photos of the metallica AMD launch but sadly I didn't go this time thinking someone else would do it,
otherwise i certainly would be adding lots of great stuff like i did for the acdc launch. oh well, next time.

hoping some stuff filters thru over the coming week otherwise I will just fly down, visit AMD, take some photos n video and check out the metallica game.
sometimes I come in handy for something.lol
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !