Aussie Pinball Forums > Restorations

Atari Superman High End Restoration

<< < (6/6)

Strangeways:
He is Melbourne based. We are looking at doing the entire boardset including power supply and displays - but we are still evaluating the process as the needs to be some technical knowledge of the buyer. If you know, or anyone else knows of someone else reproducing the Atari board(s) - let us know - there is no need to double up. It is a massive and expensive project.

Strangeways:

--- Quote from: Mr Pinbologist on August 11, 2023, 05:07:45 PM ---Playfield looks SWEET AS, Nino.. Tim did a great job as usual! ^^^ ^^^
I've quit doing full playfield restores (for the time being at least), and have knocked back several in the last couple of years.

I've had two Supermans here now.. hopefully i won't see another anytime soon!

--- End quote ---

Thanks mate - Most of the playfield restorers are VERY busy at the moment. I have another one I'm sending to Tim after he has finished an IJ and my personal CV..

punkin:

--- Quote from: Strangeways on August 12, 2023, 12:26:23 PM ---

Thanks mate - Most of the playfield restorers are VERY busy at the moment. I have another one I'm sending to Tim after he has finished an IJ and my personal CV..

--- End quote ---

Just got my CV back from Scott Seedsman with a restored playfield. Still waiting for my Sunset Riders to return that he got after Pinfest last year.

I don't know of anyone recreating the Atari boards, the person i was thinking of is recreating the LAI boards and i thought it maybe the same person is all.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version