Author Topic: SAD BUT TRUE. Where is Australia heading ?  (Read 1415 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: SAD BUT TRUE. Where is Australia heading ?
« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2011, 02:37:53 AM »
The whole world has a MASSIVE problem. I know it sounds stupid, but every month, more n more humans are becoming obsolete. The storyline of Mad Max meets Terminator will probably be a reality.

Who needs humans when u can replace people with automated robots. Just look at any modern factory. Its a ghost town. At one end u have humans for sales n marketing n admin, then u have a few people at the start of the line, a few people down the end, and a few humans to deliver stuff on trucks to airports/sea ports or by road.
A robot does the work of hundreds and never needs a break.

An economy like the USA is going to get ALOT WORSE. It will NEVER get better only worse. They import everything (who doesnt). And when China finally catchs up in the next decade or two maximum, technolgy will replace most chineese humans to. Looks like the whole world will just end up watching TV.

Now, all we need is Pinball Shows on Foxtel and free to air, and we will all be happy. Marty said before "be afraid, be scared etc", he was bloody right. What are our kids going to do for work in ten n twenty years ? It is a worry, with not many soloutions for humans to find work cause as humans, we cost far too much to run/employ and we get flogged by a lousy robot 100 to 1. What will the world do with this problem. Technology got us here, can technology get us out of it, I really dont think so. Our generation will be ok, but future ones are a big worry.

(ok, babble over.  %.% %.%  ^^^ ^^^).
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !