Author Topic: Bargain!  (Read 1516 times)

Offline Cow Corner

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane
Re: Bargain!
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2012, 06:25:33 PM »
Im not collector of guitars, mine is used and looks used, love picking up a nice used guitar that is settup well. ready to play. even if i dont play it touching guitars is the best part. feeling the weight, and feeling the action. in the past i have never been afraid to buy a guitar and piss it off if i didnt like it and trade it. and i do like looking at guitars i know i couldnt play to its style.

+1 ^^^
All of my guitars until now have been used, there is soemthing about a fretboard that has been played and wood that has had time to age. I bought this one becuase of the price mainly..too cheap to knock back and beause it's a Ric.
This Ric although great is a little wider in the neck than normal( more like a gibson), the great thing is as oj said you can always trade a quality guitar in on another if you arent 100% into it.
The problem with Rics is you can't play them in a shop most times if at all like most other guitars and I had never played a 660 before..I have had 610 and 330 Rics in the past( thinner neck) and I took a punt on this one and it is certainly different and fun...if it's a keeper or not...I will know in a week or so after more time.
" It's not the right time to be sober, now the idiots are taking over"