Author Topic: WARNING - Skin Cancer checks - Go often  (Read 1151 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: WARNING - Skin Cancer checks - Go often
« on: October 09, 2012, 06:15:03 PM »
UPDATE

Been back to the skin clinic/doctor today to have the last n largest operation done on the back of my neck/shoulder area.

Wow, 35 stitches later, and a piece of meat bigger than a 50 cent piece, and about 3 x 50 cent pieces thick/deep removed and the procedure took abot 2 hours to complete. Ended up unfortunately with a scar a good 20 cms plus long in a large Z shape. In friggin pain, just dropped some pain killers as the anesthetic is wearing off etc. He had to use a laser machine to burn the tissue to stop the bleeding, the smell was yuk times 10, and the noise was bad. I will pay for that tonight me thinks.

All the needles to start off with to numb the large area was nasty, nothing like being a pin cushion 20 times, arggghhhhh.
Anyway, what can u do except suck it up. Sleeping for the next week wont be easy as I usually lay on my back, and everything u do, going to the fridge, picking something up, even playing the pinnys involves moving your neck and back/top shoulder area etc, so I am already thinking this is going to pe a real pain in the neck(no pun intended ! boom boom).

Anyway, over now hopefully. Better off cut into than having something that can kill you.
P.S - talked my skin Doctor into looking at buying a pinny, and serviced his alarm system whilst I was there, its a crazy world !  @.@  

Will now try to get sympathy from the wife when she comes home, and get her to mow the lawn  %.% and even cook the BBQ instead of me doing it. Dont like my chances but will pretend I am extra dying and see if goes for it.lol
« Last Edit: October 09, 2012, 06:16:48 PM by Caveoftreasures »
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !